Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I get rid of the following jackets?

newtojackets

Practically Family
One more from me folks. I think this one looks alright, but when I wear it, it feels slightly too large one me:

IMG_3176.jpeg IMG_3177.jpeg IMG_3179.jpeg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
The Good Wear looks perfect. I would sell the other 2 you are thinking about selling. Not quite right in terms of fit so best to let them go

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
One more from me folks. I think this one looks alright, but when I wear it, it feels slightly too large one me:

View attachment 536629 View attachment 536630 View attachment 536631
You're wearing a hoodie under it. I personally think it's fine that way, but with a t-shirt or button up shirt it'll be a little large.

Not that I care that much personally. I have 2 recent acquisitions that are larger than they should be for the "ideal FL fit" but I am not an ideal shape overall. I like jackets to have some room for layers, since where I live, it gets quite cold and windy for several months each year. So if you're comfortable in it, keep it and wear & enjoy it. I will be with my two more recent ones. One or two of my "ideal fit" jackets are so uncomfortable to wear that they just hang out - and do not get worn these days as much. :)

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

sarevook

New in Town
Yap, then this 22" back would be quite short. However I think you look great in every jacket from this thread except this short one, however the leather color is cool.

newtojackets

Practically Family
One more question from me:

Which of these Cafe Racers do you think fits me better? I’m uncertain whether to get rid of 1 or keep both:

1. Aero CR

IMG_2977.jpeg

Johnson Leathers:

IMG_3040.jpeg

58panheadfan

One Too Many
One more question from me:

Which of these Cafe Racers do you think fits me better? I’m uncertain whether to get rid of 1 or keep both:

1. Aero CR

View attachment 543502

Johnson Leathers:

View attachment 543503
From a visual point of view, I vote for the Johnson Leathers, it looks perfect to me. But as already mentioned, it's not just the look that counts, but rather how you feel in the Jacket.

zebedee

One Too Many
I think the Aero looks better. If you ask for opinions on here, the end is going to be the same neurosis that inspires our multiple purchases... :)

newtojackets

Practically Family
I think the Aero looks better. If you ask for opinions on here, the end is going to be the same neurosis that inspires our multiple purchases... :)
Haha this is definitely what seems to be happening. May be an excuse for me to keep both…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner