Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us their hats!

Just ordered one of his coffee table books.

IMG_5488.JPG

IMG_5484.JPG

IMG_5485.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

IMG_5486.JPG

IMG_5480.JPG

IMG_5483.JPG

IMG_5482.JPG

IMG_5481.JPG

Great jacket in that 4th picture. Looks like a Pendleton.
Probably is a Pendleton.

I was just wondering if any of his novels have been turned into movies? Back in the 80's I think, I read the only non-fiction he wrote (so far as I know) about his growing up in Montana & enjoyed it immensely. You might enjoy it too next time you're looking for something to read, Perry.

"This House of Sky: Landscapes of a Western Mind"

Probably is a Pendleton.

I was just wondering if any of his novels have been turned into movies? Back in the 80's I think, I read the only non-fiction he wrote (so far as I know) about his growing up in Montana & enjoyed it immensely. You might enjoy it too next time you're looking for something to read, Perry.

"This House of Sky: Landscapes of a Western Mind"
Always looking for something to read, I'll definitely look it up, thanks Jack.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
Maybe the Gold standard of Federal judges as well.
Agreed. He would not be looked on kindly by many of the GOP of today as one of their own but his time was different and he was about justice for all with no exceptions. The 58 Plymouth is the newest one I can make out in the photo but it doesn't look shiny new so it is hard to date the photo closely using it.

Last edited:
Agreed. He would not be looked on kindly by many of the GOP of today as one of their own but his time was different and he was about justice for all with no exceptions. The 58 Plymouth is the newest one I can make out in the photo but it doesn't look shiny new so it is hard to date the photo closely using it.

I tried but couldn't find a date on it. I think that time frame is close. He was heavily covered by the press many times.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
I lived in the area and remember Judge Johnson's mid 60's battles with Wallace and others. Those were turbulent times in the Heart of Dixie. They were also times of lots of fedoras on the heads of so many interviewed for news spots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider