Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your amateur photos!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Kaela said:
atomicsunsuit.JPG

by Charlie Webb
Kaela, is that the swimsuit pattern from the Eva Dress website?

Super cute pics, everyone!
Gotta do it, just another reminder to keep it PG. Thanks!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Consent

The photos posted of me by Maintcoder are owned and copyrighted by him as we agreed when they were taken. While he does not require my permission to use them, being my friend, he did check with me prior to posting them and I gave my consent. I am unsure why his post seemed to cause such consternation when it was clearly only an attempt to contribute to the thread.

Powerhouse

One of the Regulars
Greetings...

Here is a candid snapshot of my good friend Alli...and my Auto. I colorized it from a B&W. The colors are true to the fall landscape in the background. This was taken while on holiday at Camp Siegfried in Long Island, New York...interesting place.

AlliColorized.jpg

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Barbigirl said:
The photos posted of me by Maintcoder are owned and copyrighted by him as we agreed when they were taken. While he does not require my permission to use them, being my friend, he did check with me prior to posting them and I gave my consent. I am unsure why his post seemed to cause such consternation when it was clearly only an attempt to contribute to the thread.

If my concern that photos posted were done so with the permission of the photo's subject and thus contacting you in private to make sure, is 'consternation' then I apologize for wanting to look out for you.

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Miss Neecerie said:
If my concern that photos posted were done so with the permission of the photo's subject and thus contacting you in private to make sure, is 'consternation' then I apologize for wanting to look out for you.

No apology necessary...My post is simply a public service announcement in defense of Maintcoder and to allay the concerns of anyone else who has read the thread and may have entertained similar concerns.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Yup, we just want to make sure the gals gave permission! :) No worries.

Powerhouse, I adore the look your girlfriend has- it really looks straight out of an old photo!

I know some of you guys have seen these before, but this is by Chorus Girl (my old roomie, Addi)
pinup3.gif

Kaela

Vendor
Lauren said:
Kaela, is that the swimsuit pattern from the Eva Dress website?

Super cute pics, everyone!
Gotta do it, just another reminder to keep it PG. Thanks!

Good eye, Lauren, it is adapted from that pattern on Eva Dress, I made a few changes here and there for my taste.

Kaela

Vendor
Lauren said:

Powerhouse, I adore the look your girlfriend has- it really looks straight out of an old photo!

I know some of you guys have seen these before, but this is by Chorus Girl (my old roomie, Addi)
pinup3.gif

I Love this photo, it's so glamorous!! It's so absolutely vintage!

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Me too!!...

6b8693b1.jpg

This was shot inside of an airplane en route from Victoria B.C. - by a Flight Attendant.

JoeAAF4x5small.jpg

This one I shot myself with a long cable release (It's in my left hand wrapped in the gloves!).

There! That's my amateur entry!

-dixon cannon

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dixon Cannon said:
This was shot inside of an airplane en route from Victoria B.C. - by a Flight Attendant.

This one I shot myself with a long cable release (It's in my left hand wrapped in the gloves!).

There! That's my amateur entry!

-dixon cannon

Cannon you fool! These are supposed to be lady pictures. Take it to the Obs. Bar and quit interrupting the beauty with your ugly mug! :D

Powerhouse

One of the Regulars
Lauren said:

;) HAhaha....Just for the record, she's tops in my book, but not my girlfriend...hahaha.
Thanks for the compliment...Alli would like to hear that. She didn't know I was taking that photo. It was a quick snapshot while she was looking out Yaphank lake. I've been trying to get her on the lounge, but no dice so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana