Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your amateur photos!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
There's been some talk about finding a decent photographer, a lot of times it's fun not having a big time person taking your pics...may be a fun way for us all dolled up in our dresses :D
10A.jpg

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
The majority of my amatuer shots are just from me hanging out at events.
Like this one,not very sensual or posed,but I did love my hair that evening:

47b5d909b3127cce934ced9eb3c500000015109AbOXLFk0bS

There is this one,which I like because this dress shows off my curves(Redhead on left):
47b6d824b3127cce898bcf145a3a00000016109AbOXLFk0bS

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
500485239_l.jpg

This was taken by Matt Deckard
1303856475_l.jpg

And so was this one.
his01.jpg

This one was taken by Miss Queenie
sdi07.jpg

This one was by Chorus Girl (Addi)
1319828670_l.jpg

And this was a self-portrait
:D

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Lauren said:
500485239_l.jpg

This was taken by Matt Deckard
1303856475_l.jpg

And so was this one.
his01.jpg

This one was taken by Miss Queenie

Lauren,

I think you started a Katherine Hepburn: Style Icon thread at some point. I see why. You've got the Katherine Hepburn elan in spades. Who needs a pro photographer for a look as striking and right on as you have in these pics?

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Ruby, your hair is gorgeous!!!
Lauren, great photos! Matt takes unbelievable great pictures! I think this one's my favorite:
sdi07.jpg

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Just a reminder- this is a PG forum, so please make sure that the images you are posting are appropriate to this rating. Others will be removed. And if guys post innapropriate comments they will also be removed. Thank you!

Grace

Vendor
rubyredlocks said:
The majority of my amatuer shots are just from me hanging out at events.
Like this one,not very sensual or posed,but I did love my hair that evening:

47b5d909b3127cce934ced9eb3c500000015109AbOXLFk0bS

There is this one,which I like because this dress shows off my curves(Redhead on left):
47b6d824b3127cce898bcf145a3a00000016109AbOXLFk0bS

Love your hair in that first shot! And is that Viva Las Vegas 06? We got married the day before VLV, so we could attend our first one together. We're going to the next one, too. Are you?

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Grace-Thanks!
Yes,that was from Viva this year.It's addictive.I went to the 1st one and was positive we'd make it annually,so far I've only been to 4 and this next one is their 10th.
No VLV for me next year since our son will probably only be a month old.I'm sure it'll be a show-stopper since it's the 10th anniversary.
If you can I'd definitely recommend not missing that one.Best wishes to the newleyweds!

<----------There's mine! My sister took that one a few years ago, it ended up being snagged by a friend who used it on his CD cover in Australia. I don't get much chance to dress up these days, let alone have anyone around to take pics.....hoping that will change as the little one gets older! Ang

Grace

Vendor
Hiya, Ang!! Fancy meeting you here! :)

I am beyond stoked for VLV 10. Last year we waited too long and all the rooms at the Gold Coast were sold out, so we had to stay on the strip (which isn't very convenient). This year, the Gold Coast sold out FAST, so once again we're stuck staying on the strip! (I like the Palms, but it's a little pricey. The Rio made me feel like I had a fever!)

Kaela

Vendor
USO%20girl%20dress.jpg

by Jonathan Collins
chicken%20dress.jpg

by Jonathan Collins
tikiskirtcrop0.jpg

by Charlie Webb
atomicsunsuit.JPG

by Charlie Webb
usopinup.jpg

J Collins

solvang1.jpg

by Charlie Webb

usohouse.jpg

ooooh, I wish I were a *real* pin-up!!
what a fun thread! Show us your best, ladies!

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
kaela that whole collection deserves a WOW !!! especially the farm house pic...this is a very good collection...

i could see those pics in b/w in grandma's album, while she is telling me about her sunday afternoons on the farm.....

wow !!!

mark the shoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner