Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your BLUE leather jackets

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well..we all know how that turned out...I need to get back in the color game. Especially the way @red devil is throwing down.
BXuUR.png

Jejupe

Practically Family
Well, at least you were "hot" at some point. You know when my girlfriend called me that? Yep, you've guessed it. "It's okay, I guess..." is the best I could've ever hoped for. . .

”Your brown leather jackets are not quite as awful as your black ones” is the best compliment I have had from wife regarding my jackets.

And thats why I’ve been lately thinking about blue and green jackets!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
”Your brown leather jackets are not quite as awful as your black ones” is the best compliment I have had from wife regarding my jackets.

It's definitely time for you to explore these colours and post here when you get your first blue one (you will most likely not stop at one) :D

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up

Every time I try on s black leather jacket, my girl hates it, but she loves my brown ones. I wonder if the bad ass black leather jacket look is not as prevalent as we dudes think it is...

Every time I try on s black leather jacket, my girl hates it, but she loves my brown ones. I wonder if the bad ass black leather jacket look is not as prevalent as we dudes think it is...
^same. My wife much prefers colored Leathers over black biker styles. She's fickle tho. She loved the kehoe but literally laughed me out of the Brimaco. She liked the Bates and she likes my black Aero CR. She said the my latest 50's HB is a gorgeous color but looks like an old man's jacket. I can only imagine if I were to issue like commentary on her clothes (I have, but with EXTREME caution). I know which side my bread is buttered!

The moral of the story is don't get married. :D

Last edited:

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
^same. My wife much prefers colored Leathers over black biker styles. She's fickle tho. She loved the kehoe but literally laughed me out of the Brimaco. She liked the Bates and she likes my black Aero CR. She said the my latest 50's HB is a gorgeous color but looks like an old man's jacket. I can only imagine if I were to issue like commentary on her clothes (I have, but with EXTREME caution). I know which side my bread is buttered!

The moral of the story is don't get married. :D
That is a kind of confusing pattern...

She loves the grizzly and my engineers, that's what matters to me. She REALLY hates hats though for some reason :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy