Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your dance pics and vids

Trickeration

Practically Family
She's right-side-up the other picture. I think this is the dip. ;)
dip0fk.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I guess this picture qualifies, even though you can barely find me in it! This was at a VJ Day Dance last September. I'm in the WAVES uniform balboa-ing with the enlisted guy:

14d26c1.jpg

Unfortunately my friend the WASP decided to jump into the shot just as my husband took the photo! I think you can still make out the top of my head and my left ear. lol

Here's another from the same dance - my back is to the camera in this one:

14d2934.jpg

Trickeration

Practically Family
Fortworthgal-Was the dance in Texas? I see a guy in the 2nd photo that I think I recognize. He's in the bottom right corner, in a white shirt, dancing with someone in a bluish shirt (you can only see her arm). I believe that's Roy, a guy a dance with here. Maybe he was traveling. I'll have to ask him tonight and see. How funny!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Yep, it was in Fort Worth last September. I've seen him at some of the dances, but not all of them - so it is totally possible! He's quite short, if that helps?

Snookie

Practically Family
I've only met Roy once -- really friendly guy! My husband said that he moved to Texas for work, but he's back in SoCal now. Very fun dancer.

Fortworthgal: your left ear's real cute! Wish we could see more!:)

Snookie

Practically Family
A lady in Pasadena has been doing watercolors of the bands and dancers at the outdoor shows at the Paseo. This is called "Dancing to Stompy Jones", and we're are the couple down front (I'm the girl with the lamentably straight hair -- a too-good likeness!)

Stompy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner