Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Most excellent. I want one, as well as at least a half dozen others that top my list.
I did however recently acquire a Hi-Point model 995, 9mm carbine. It was between that and a Chiappa that looks just like the M1 .30 cal carbine. I didn't even get the chance to check the Chiappa out, but would have probably passed on it as it's a .22, and I think the stock might be fake wood. Plastic should look like plastic, not wood, and I much prefer a wooden stock over synthetics on any vintage or vintage-looking gun. So I was rather skeptical about the Hi-Point, but it's made right here in the USA, shoots any 9mm pistol round, can be fitted with any weaver rail compatible accessory, and really does feel quite solid despite the fact that a large part of it is polymer.
I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow to test it. Should be fun. :D

BigFitz

Practically Family
My latest find, a Winchester M1 Carbine.
Picture441.jpg

Very nice!
I just sold a National Postal Meter.:(

KilroyCD

One Too Many
My latest find, a Winchester M1 Carbine.
Picture441.jpg
The same day I got that little Winchester M1 Carbine I also picked up a second M1 Carbine (by National Postal Meter) that I traded to my brother for this Springfield M1 Garand. He didn't have an M1 Carbine yet and this Garand was virtually brand new. He still has two more M1 Garands, this makes number four for me. I think I've contracted Garanditis.
Picture442.jpg

CSG

Familiar Face
Sorry guys, you should now see the 1911 in my earlier post. Here it is, just in case:

1944 Remington Rand

8168580609_7aed956776_z.jpg

rjb1

Practically Family
"I think I've contracted Garanditis."
With four Garands you've got just a mild beginning case of Garanditis. I'm pushing 50 or so of the things and still can't resist looking for more...
If you've really got it, there is no telling how many you will accumulate. When you forget exactly how many you have, then you have a full-blown case of it.
Keep buying!!

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Kilroy, that is a beautiful M-1 Carbine. I have one that was built in 1944 by Inland.

CSG that is also a sweet looking 1911.

I just inherited a Eddystone built Enfield 1917 in 30-06. I will have to post some pictures later when I get a chance.

KilroyCD

One Too Many

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Steampunk Tactical?

No, I don't own this one (yet) but here's one for all you "black gun" enthusiasts out there. I just read about the Mossberg 464SPX in the latest American Rifleman magazine. I couldn't help but giggle a bit when I saw the picture, and the first thing that popped into my mind was "Steampunk Tactical". Strangely enough, this odd little critter is growing on me.
timthumb.png

Kirk H.

One Too Many
No, I don't own this one (yet) but here's one for all you "black gun" enthusiasts out there. I just read about the Mossberg 464SPX in the latest American Rifleman magazine. I couldn't help but giggle a bit when I saw the picture, and the first thing that popped into my mind was "Steampunk Tactical". Strangely enough, this odd little critter is growing on me.
timthumb.png

I guess warped minds think alike, for when I first saw that gun several months ago I thought the same thing.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy