Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Has a real blank fire inside . I-Robot-Del-Spooner-functional-Hero-Pistol-1.jpg

Renault

One Too Many
Yeah if you had an old phone in your Jon boat ,everybody knew what you were up to say if you were not on a very secluded portion of the river. But everybody carried a bait box. We had a grasshopper box made out of an old dynamite box we used when baiting a trotline. Disguise your shocker like a bait box!!!

Stick you a crank phone magneto in it and drop your leads in the water and give it a couple of cranks. Catfish float to the top for easy netting or grabbing. Trust me I know for a fact them old crank phones will knock the fire out of you!!!

Back in the day all the notorious fish poachers around here had one.

Oldsarge

One Too Many
For someone with a commercial license, in those states where it is possible to fish commercially in fresh water, it can actually be good conservation. You only take the medium sized fish (the biggest ones are your prime breeders) and when you stop cranking the rest recover and swim away none the worse for the experience. Much less likely to kill fish outside of your needs than either a trotline or a seine. Of course, being greedy defeats my entire argument! :D

Phantomfixer

Practically Family
Love the Bersa...have one in 380 nice, small, fun to shoot and priced nice

So an old fishing box??? could be, but the rotary switch is limited in travel by the rivit, guess you could leave there to make contact and get your score...stiill neat box

Kirk H.

One Too Many
My pocket carry. Nice little piece, just wish I could find mags for it that didn't cost $80!

9578024634_4255da0577_c.jpg

No kidding. The way magazine prices have increased lately and not just for the hi-cap ones has me thinking that I am glad that I have revolvers too. If I have a speed loader or speed strip that's great, but if I only have loose rounds the gun will still function. No so for my Semi's.

Renault

One Too Many
Love the Bersa...have one in 380 nice, small, fun to shoot and priced nice

So an old fishing box??? could be, but the rotary switch is limited in travel by the rivit, guess you could leave there to make contact and get your score...stiill neat box

Well then I guess you got you a homemade plunger box... Like you thought!

DesertDan

One Too Many
Awesome! An M41A Pulse Rifle!
Is that an actual functioning firearm or a replica? I remember that there was a company making working models several years ago, can't remember the name of the company though.

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Seeing the piece is made up of all real world functioning steel parts with a working LED counter
built the same way as the originals and weighs around 25 lbs and cost 5k . I guess its as real as it can be with out a visit from the ATF :)

Last edited:

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Sorry, I frighten too easily to watch Aliens. My wife could only watch it once and she's a great fan of adrenaline. Maybe I'll check out some stills . . .
It was up for a few academy awards its not a slasher or horror its a real movie . Just pretend you have the rifle to protect yourselves :)

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It was up for a few academy awards its not a slasher or horror its a real movie . Just pretend you have the rifle to protect yourselves :)

Hi

I think I went to see Alien about a month or so after I watched Halloween. I didn't like Halloween, Michael Myers kept getting back up, even with the knitting needle through his head. I guess the message is to part out the bad guys and hope the pieces can't catch you???

Later

Story

I'll Lock Up
*Giggle* There's scary real things out there, watching you from the darkness, than what's on the screen big or small.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925