Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Yahoody

One Too Many
Thank you. They were my SASS guns for a while. I should shoot them more. Newer 3rds with a removable bushings. Dennis Holland carved, once piece ivory, Jim Martin action jobs.

Yahoody

One Too Many
IMG_3196 (2).JPG
Here is one I am working on today. Putting 2 piece giraffe bone grips on it at the moment. But was very pleased how the new case colors came out prior.

jkingrph

Practically Family
Got tired of the high ammo prices, when you can find it, and preferring to keep my reloading stocks intact for a while, I have returned to air guns. I have a 45 year old Feinwerkbau 124D sporter that had a bad piston seal so sent it off before Thanksgiving for repair, inclueded new mainspring and a few other parts. Got it back a little over a week ago and it shoots great. Another plus is no one way 50 mile trip to the range. I ordered and received a Diana 54 Air King Pro in .22, wanting something capable of a longer range with a bit more power and it fulfills the bill there, but is a bear to cock. I also have an older FWB 300s match rifle, made for position shooting, and is a lot better than I am. If you can hold it, it will put pellet after pellet into the same hole at 10 meters, and a bit further. Also have a couple of air pistols on the way, a vintage S&W 78g CO2 , same form as my M41 match .22LR, and a HW75, a single stroke pneumatic target pistol. I have always been a rifleman, but with the pistols, I think I can really improve on that game.

DeaconKC

One Too Many
It was seized from a convicted felon [it and about 12 other guns] and then disposed of. No markings to be found, I suspect it is a Chinese copy of someone else's design. Decent sights and ridiculously accurate.

MichaelV

New in Town
My Eastwood clones. Silver inlays made by Classic Single Action in Tucson AZ.

Attachments

• 61611281145__A54ABCF1-6F60-4B50-84F5-18650F0D4FE6.JPG
    61611281145__A54ABCF1-6F60-4B50-84F5-18650F0D4FE6.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 810

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112