Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Yahoody

One Too Many
Nice Deacon! I have a MagNaPort, Model 58, "Combat Mini" that was done is a similar manner. Fun gun but it really needs a round butt. I should get on that ;)

1670027402140.jpeg

The stainless Colt? Thanks for asking. It shoots well.
1670027574123.jpeg

More recently it has been 100+ year old, 1st Gen Colts.

1670027813726.jpeg

1670027870663.jpeg

Last edited:

MichaelRhB

One of the Regulars
I picked up this like new SIG.Sauer W. German P220. It is a 1995 model and the last of the W. German marked slides. Datecode is KF, proofed in Kiel, original checkered grips, but with the newer type hammer that has turned plum. The slide also has a slight plum sheen too, but is only noticeable under certain lighting.

It came almost complete with original box numbered to the P220, original numbered test target, two mags, owner's manual, and SIG-Sauer newsletter sign-up pamphlet. The only thing missing was the plastic cleaning rod.

I was going to use this for daily carry, but it's in such nice condition I can't bring myself to holster it because of the wear. For now, it is the house firearm and is on the nightstand at bed time.

This is my fourth P220, and is going to be the keeper.

Hch8jPM.jpg

QnYfAux.jpg

DeaconKC

One Too Many
Well, with all the beautiful guns posted here, I am gonna post a little mud puppy. It's a S&W Victory in 38 Special, it's been bobbed off to 2" and looks like someone did the electric pencil name or number on the side of the frame then ground it off! Well, I'm gonna try to at least smooth that off and touch it up. The action of the gun is still tight and the trigger is crisp, so I think it can still probably shoot. It just needs a little TLC.

Attachments

• Victory1.jpeg
    Victory1.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Victory2.jpeg
    Victory2.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 58

DeaconKC

One Too Many
Will do Yahoody. Also, discovered it was a .38 S&W and the cylinder has been cut for .38 Special. Glad I reload .38 S&W. Thinking since it has already been taken from collector interest that the lanyard loop may go onto another S&W that needs it to get back to proper condition.

Yahoody

One Too Many
I had wondered about the 38 S&W issue. Most victory Smiths were. You should pull the lanyard and then sell it to me ;) Good luck with it and have fun! Unless of course you need to pass it on :cool:

I might even throw in a nice hat of your choice.

Yahoody

One Too Many
I love the old hump back hammer and frame size. Perfect 2" revolver with fixed sights in my mind. It would be tempting to cut it up but as is, it could be a gun Colt made in production (I did say could ;) ) Price no object, I'd do a top-notch high polish blue, refinish. Color case on the hammer and trigger look great. So, I'd leave then leave them as is. Pair of old factory ivory or pearl to match? Or checkered Giraffe? But a chopped Fitz Special is almost as appealing. Almost :) Sure would be a fun pocket gun. A lot more character than my custom shop jframe.

Yahoody

One Too Many
No worries. I make a pretty good hat myself. And yes carving up metal is a bit more work and time :) And a little less forgiving that good felt! But all the same effort and mind set in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui