Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

HeadHunter

New in Town
The larger revolver is a vintage .38/44 from the '30s. The smaller one is an Iver Johnson Secret Service Special much like the one my grandfather carried while bodyguarding Chicago politicians in the '30s and '40s.

IMG_0974-1.jpg

HeadHunter

New in Town
Not-Bogart13 said:
There are some sweet guns here. Being a bit of gun-nut, I must share my collection... yes, I said collection. I have decided not to buy more unless I find something unusual, since I have so many.

My Model 10 S&W .38
SW384inch.jpg

Round butt 4 inch pencil barrel. Nice; I wish I had one of those.

towndrunk

New in Town
Hey,

First post here in the Lounge. I thought this was as good a place as any to introduce the towndrunk.

Pictured is a fully automatic(Title II) Vector Uzi. The one under it cut off in the pic is a Cobray Texas Mac 10(also Title II) set up in 9mm with a Coastal suppressor. They are all on form 3' so it's legal if you're wondering.

Fun.

There's more but that's the only pic I have handy at the moment.

Nice to make all of your acquaintances.

DSC00074.jpg

Technonut

Practically Family
towndrunk said:
Hey,

First post here in the Lounge. I thought this was as good a place as any to introduce the towndrunk.

Pictured is a fully automatic(Title II) Vector Uzi. The one under it cut off in the pic is a Cobray Texas Mac 10(also Title II) set up in 9mm with a Coastal suppressor. They are all on form 3' so it's legal if you're wondering.

Fun.

There's more but that's the only pic I have handy at the moment.

Nice to make all of your acquaintances.

DSC00074.jpg

Nice to meet a towndrunk with a full auto Uzi... :eek: :D Nice weapon! Rock n' roll.. :eusa_clap Welcome to the Lounge!

The Wingnut

One Too Many
...YIPE!

Towndrunk, I know where to go when the fit hits the shan. Welcome to the Lounge!

...and this one's borrowed, but worth posting:

83130001.jpg

Yugo Krink pistol in 7.62 x 39. The Willys is a '59.

Warden

One Too Many
Here is a photo of Mrs W bening trained by the Home Guard (me) to defined dear old England. Makes me think of "Went the day well".

It is an Indian SMLE, converted to a shotgun to complie with UK gun laws and before I get the police knocking on my door, yes we are both UK firearms license holders.

Harry

WLATP.jpg

Rooster

Practically Family
Warden said:
Here is a photo of Mrs W bening trained by the Home Guard (me) to defined dear old England. Makes me think of "Went the day well".

It is an Indian SMLE, converted to a shotgun to complie with UK gun laws and before I get the police knocking on my door, yes we are both UK firearms license holders.

Harry

WLATP.jpg
Oh, that's going to hurt!lol

Teekay44

One of the Regulars
Here's a few
100_2903.jpg

My BAR Semi from Ohio Ordanance.

100_2905.jpg

My Remington 1903 dated 1942 SMLE MkIII dated 1917 and my M1 from 1944

100_2904.jpg

My 1937 P 08. With holster, tool and capture papers.

100_2906.jpg

"Father and Son" WWI Gew. 98 1916 dated and a K98k 1938 dated

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Only one I own:

WebleyScott.jpg

Cased Webley & Scott Model 700, 1952. Boxlock with ejectors and double triggers. "Monte Carlo" walnut stock with rounded pistol grip and "beavertail" forend.

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
Unfortunately, I cant get any images to upload. However, though not vintage, but damn fun none the less, I get to arm up with such toys as the MP5, AK-47, Remmington 870, M-4, Sig Saur, and the Uzi. Unfortunately, I own none of these, the military does, but who cares, I dont buy the bullets either.

As far as personal weapons go, I own a Glock 9mm, and a few rifles, one of which I find particulalrly interesting is a 270 hunting rifle that is, odly enough, a shotgun style pump gun. I am not sure the make. I inherrited it from grandpa and havent had it out of the case in years.

I also inherrited a 22VL. This is a unique peice of hardware, as it is a cartridgeless rifle. Produced by Daisy (the air rifle company), the weapon is a single shot rifle that, when cocked, locks a plunger under spring pressure. The round, a 22 caliber projectile with the powder actually fused to the back, is inserted manually into the chamber, and the breach is closed. When the trigger is pulled, the plunger springs foreward, generating air pressure on the back of the round and the powder, the air pressure immediately generates heat, which ingites the powder, and the round comes out the barrel like a rocket. It has only been fired twice.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I really love seeing some of these automatics, especially the miniguns.

I recently purchased a $60 dot reticle for my 10/22 and I'm quite glad I did. It's range is as far as you can see with the naked eye, it's already sighted in, needs few adjustments, deadly accurate and makes for QUICK target acquisition. I don't have any pics for you but I may be able to get some.

Anyone have experience with dot reticles?

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
Undertow said:
I really love seeing some of these automatics, especially the miniguns.

I recently purchased a $60 dot reticle for my 10/22 and I'm quite glad I did. It's range is as far as you can see with the naked eye, it's already sighted in, needs few adjustments, deadly accurate and makes for QUICK target acquisition. I don't have any pics for you but I may be able to get some.

Anyone have experience with dot reticles?

We use red dot optics on our M-4s in the Air Force. I love the thing. For me it feels as though I have situational awareness with it, since you focus on the target, not the front sight. It is also great for night ops, and the ones we have are adjustable for night vision use. We still shoot iron sight though, as a contingency.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
So nice to see such a fine cross section here.

Wow :eek: we certainly have quite a large number of gun enthusiasts amongst Fedora Lounge members.:eusa_clap We certainly have struck a positive cord here. Nice job everyone.

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is an Astra my Grandpa brought back from WW I.
PA260002.jpg

He left it in a drawer till I got hold of it in the 1970s. It functions OK using modern .32ACP ammo. It's not rare or valuable at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran