Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Luby Lou

New in Town
Antje I adore that curl on the photo. It looks very cute. But tell me, how have you secured it? Did you use a bobby pin?

Here are two more photos of mine where I tried two simple hairdos:

normal_SL370123.JPG

normal_SL370142.JPG

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I got what was supposed to be a lil bit of a shag, wound up having the top layer shorter than I wanted.
Decided to see what it would look like with pin curls. Just one row around the bottom and one in my bangs.
Before
hair5.jpg

pincurls
hair4.jpg

brushed out
hair2.jpg
hair1.jpg
hair-1.jpg

(im hiding the face, thats the reason of the hand lol)

JennyLou

Practically Family
Ok, after browsing this thread I realized that I should spend some serious time trying new vintage hair dos. All you ladies look so wonderful and always inspire me to try new looks. Wish me luck.:)

Lillemor

One Too Many
JennyLou said:
Ok, after browsing this thread I realized that I should spend some serious time trying new vintage hair dos. All you ladies look so wonderful and always inspire me to try new looks. Wish me luck.:)

It's inspired me to roll my hair up but I'm not inspired to post the result.lol I took some fuzzy pics with the rollers in with my cellcam. That's as much as I'll be willing to post...some day when I get the some help uploading them.:eek:

pretty faythe

One Too Many
bored today

Waiting for workers to get out of the club house so I can decorate it for my daughters sweet 16, so i'm playing with my hair lol
put it back in neat pin curls and tried to dress it up with ribbon.
pin2.jpg
pin.jpg

Lillemor

One Too Many
pretty faythe said:
Waiting for workers to get out of the club house so I can decorate it for my daughters sweet 16, so i'm playing with my hair lol
put it back in neat pin curls and tried to dress it up with ribbon.
pin2.jpg
pin.jpg

Wow! I admirer anyone who just does pincurls.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So, I did this set last night on a whim with damp hair and no setting lotion:
0605092250.jpg
0605092250a.jpg

I wrapped a silk scarf around it and slept in it. Then I woke up and took it all out and it looked like this (I know I look crazy, lol please excuse insane look and no makeup):
0606090827.jpg
0606090827a.jpg

This is it after me minimally messing with it before running out to class (my classmates also do not get to see me with makeup on):
0606090835.jpg

Then I came home and showered after class. I re-pincurled my hair and put a showercap over. This is the end result, a bit frizzy, probably because I used no setting lotion:
0606092047a.jpg
0606092048a.jpg

And the side, which looks great.
0606092050.jpg

The end!

Lillemor

One Too Many
cherry lips said:
balgal your hair is so old Hollywood, it makes me happy just looking at it!
l_ed22c8e630ad4391b13c121a3508907c.jpg

Omg! You look a lot like lady in a photograph with my grandma.

Miss Bella Hell, that's very good. I used to be able to get that look when my hair was shorter.

balgal

New in Town
Originally posted by: cherry lips
balgal your hair is so old Hollywood, it makes me happy just looking at it!

Oh, Thanks! I like old Hollywood. People were telling me I looked like Marilyn Monroe!! I am glad I made you happy!

Originally posted by: Lillemor
Omg! You look a lot like lady in a photograph with my grandma.

Thank you! My goodness! My mom brought me up as a lady! I try my hardest to look good and to treat people with respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner