Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Chirsty, that to me looks as good as it gets! :eusa_clap
09-6.jpg

C-dot
and Lenore those bangs suit you wonderfully!

Antje

One Too Many
Well this is a some sort of experiment,
I didn't set my hair, because I wasn't feeling too well this day,
I fidled with my hair and this is what I came up with, It looks strange with my clothes and I had already got my make up of because I'm going to bed early tonight.

I made it with a rat and pulled some pincurls over it

xpv4b4.jpg

jaufkw.jpg

30cygjk.jpg

5owcd0.jpg

t98tao.jpg

Lorena B

Practically Family
WOW Antje, that looks superb, i do find it a bit Edwardian and even remind me to those hair dos from the western movies but i definitely like it!!!

Tatum

Practically Family
Inky said:
Tatum, Antje, Amy Jeanne and Christy - oh my, you all look beautiful with your hairdo's!

I hope I didn't miss anyone - you take a few hours off from here and a dozen ladies post fabulous hair pictures!!

Thanks, Inky! I hope you noticed that you inspired me to do that.... :D

Inky

One Too Many
Tatum said:
Thanks, Inky! I hope you noticed that you inspired me to do that.... :D

I did ;) I think it's wonderful that we all share our own inspirations and ideas and tips and tricks. I never thought I'd be inspiration for someone else, so I really do value that Tatum!

And I can't thank Fleur enough for her tutorials and Lauren for the Vintage Hairstyling book.

Lenore

Practically Family
I did a 30's faux bob à la Lauren Rennells, and it looked awesome!

...Then I stepped outside and the rain got me. :(

No pictures today. :(

Tatum

Practically Family
Lenore said:
I did a 30's faux bob à la Lauren Rennells, and it looked awesome!

...Then I stepped outside and the rain got me. :(

No pictures today. :(

Awww! Sorry, Lenore. That sounds so cute for you, I hope you try it again and get pictures!

Lenore

Practically Family
Tatum said:
Awww! Sorry, Lenore. That sounds so cute for you, I hope you try it again and get pictures!

I'll try it again. I'm told this week is going to be one rainy day after another. Good excuse for some faux bangs, right? I'll figure something out.

:eek:fftopic: I just realized I'm now "One of the Regulars." When the heck did that happen?!

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
All these beautiful hairstyles are really making me want to curl my hair more often.. i just wish I wasnt so lazy.. lol

But.. Hot sticks have been on the brain and so I think i will have to do a set this week.. just for the fun of it..

Tatum

Practically Family
Experimenting with sponge rollers...

I'm prepping for Halloween and also wanted to contribute to the Sponge Roller thread since I have had some great results with them. So here is my random, Monday night, I'm-not-going-anywhere hair (hence the lack of makeup other than foundation). Came out pretty cute, and I think that with a little more brushing it would be good for the Halloween look I'm going for.

10-26-09_-1425.jpg

10-26-09_-1427.jpg

10-26-09_-1430.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925