Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
I just got my hair trimmed and cut into a slight U shape so I thought I'd see if it curled any different. I used about a million hotstick type curlers and I tried something new with my bangs based on Cecil's diagram. This is the first time I've gotten a proper wave with my bangs! Thanks Cecil! :)

I brushed for about 10 minutes then I ran out of time, but I'm pretty happy with it considering that it started out with tight ringlets.

4162043298_d5feb27d25.jpg
4162014688_473413b0d2.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
23SkidooWithYou said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look absolutely, knock 'em out, incredible! I know I liked your brunette but holyschmoley you can rock the RED!

How do you feel??? :)
I feel fantastic! I had been dying my hair red since I was 15. I felt so matronly as a brunette. Now I feel "me" again, not to mention that my husband is happy it's back. Before we married, all he ever dated was redheads!

Claireg

One of the Regulars
GORGEOUS baby Lenore - you could practise doing rolls in her hair - ha ha!
Here is my hair today - far too bouffant, but i realised i was curling all over my head instead of the ends.
next time...
th_712001.jpg

~Psycho Sue~

One of the Regulars
Claireg said:
Here is my hair today - far too bouffant, but i realised i was curling all over my head instead of the ends.
next time...
th_712001.jpg

Oh you have figure out the 40s trick sweetheart! Curl the ends only unless you are going to make waves and brush them all out then you can make em close to your head and brush em out in to waves and leave the ends in ringlets! Might I say...you do look so HAWT in your pic! LOL You can copy me anytime Doll <3

Totally , but Psycho sue, are those guitarpics in your ears?

Yes they are! LOL I am a guitar player....

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Lenore said:
The monkey and I at a Christmas party last night. Second shot at the front roll.

norahandrora.jpg

Lenore...you totally nailed it! Wow. Will you come over and do mine? lol Long commute to PA! ;) Your daughter is precious and you both look spectacular in RED!

cecil

A-List Customer
Audrey Horne said:
I just got my hair trimmed and cut into a slight U shape so I thought I'd see if it curled any different. I used about a million hotstick type curlers and I tried something new with my bangs based on Cecil's diagram. This is the first time I've gotten a proper wave with my bangs! Thanks Cecil! :)

I brushed for about 10 minutes then I ran out of time, but I'm pretty happy with it considering that it started out with tight ringlets.

4162043298_d5feb27d25.jpg
4162014688_473413b0d2.jpg

it looks awesome! And you're welcome! :D

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
23SkidooWithYou said:
Lenore...you totally nailed it! Wow. Will you come over and do mine? lol Long commute to PA! ;) Your daughter is precious and you both look spectacular in RED!

PA? nice! lol, I used to live there, any where near Greencastle by any crazy-random-happenstance?

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
This is my hair today. Rather simple...

Nevermind my dress... I was making a film for a LUSH contest. Hahaha it is soooo bad, but the hair looks good. :)

4170517140_ea1cb2edbf_o.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Blondie said:
I LOVE your Lush snow fairy video, simply fabulous ! you will win for sure :eusa_clap

Hahaha Thanks. I sure hope I do! The video is so bad and was thrown together in a day! Hahaha it is so ridiculous!

minnaminerva

New in Town
hair changed to red, styled to go with hat

Hi,
I have just coloured my hair from mid brown to marmalade red (one of the true ginger shades from L'oreal's Majolica range). It has also grown longer, just about collar lenght (from 20's style cheek length). To wear with the vintage 30's hat it was curled using heated tongs and then pinned to cool.
Blogged about the experience of dramatic colour change on my (newish) blog:

http://redlegsinsoho.blogspot.com/2009/12/ginger-vitus.html

Please have a read if you have the time,

chin chin,
Minn x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner