Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Antje

One Too Many
palespider said:
me today:
still working on the back but i gave up after this.

face.jpg

back-1.jpg

Real nice do, I like the rolls in the back

40'sfetish

Familiar Face
ok at home and decided to play with my hair today and have a go at those fingerwaves...not having any waveclips etc I made do with pin curl clips

Picture20.jpg

bonnet dryer...mmmm such a good look lol
Picture24.jpg

and the final wave
Picture27.jpg
Picture28.jpg

not too bad, I normally like a curlier style and the back still has to flick up as its still too short to do anything else. Tried to get a pic of the back but couldn't contort myself enough to get a decent shot...:p

swinggal

One Too Many
40'sfetish said:
ok at home and decided to play with my hair today and have a go at those fingerwaves...not having any waveclips etc I made do with pin curl clips

Picture20.jpg

Picture24.jpg

and the final wave
Picture27.jpg
Picture28.jpg

not too bad, I normally like a curlier style and the back still has to flick up as its still too short to do anything else. Tried to get a pic of the back but couldn't contort myself enough to get a decent shot...:p

Lovely! Looks great!

OneAndOnly

Familiar Face
Well thank you Jasmine Jolene! A mix of big curls and some under pinning! I used Nicky Clarke bendy hot stick thingys that I got on ebay for like 5euro :) and any of the looser curls I pinned under! And *LOTS* of hairspray...surprisingly it lasted the entire day! although I did have to add a few more pins during the course of the day!

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
40'sfetish said:

Picture20.jpg

Picture24.jpg

and the final wave
Picture27.jpg
Picture28.jpg

Looks sort of 40's with the shawl collar to me, i love it :)

crazydaisy

Practically Family
i honestly don't know, make up was done for me, all with benefit products, the lipstick is one of the silky finish lipsticks they do, if you really are interested i can ask - it was a nice one yes, although perhaps not quite the thing for my 20s inspiration

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Thanks Daisy, i just thought the colour was lovely and soft, I'm going up to London next weekend so i'll have a look, i'm always on the lookout for good lipstick colours,(but you looked stunning regardless - as always) x

baby_butterfly

One of the Regulars
CrazyDaisy I love the polka dot bow, adds the perfect touch :eusa_clap

Ladies... Can I ask, do you think a vintage look can be acheived using naturally curly hair?? If so how?? Or do you feel a set is nesscary?? I LOVE my natural curls it has taken me so long to find a routine that works, it wuld be a shame to give it up.

MissHannah

One Too Many
Had my hair chopped short a few weeks ago and I've been having some trouble getting it to look the way I want as most of it is too short to set. But I got it looking ok yesterday:

4871756667_7eeba2eb6c.jpg

4871758231_3878c97dde.jpg

4871808735_4c980a16af.jpg

4871758469_a6ecb69ae5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112