Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Front View
101hair.jpg

Side view (imagine this a bit tidier and less windblown looking)
101hairII.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

:eek: Clara you look FANTASTIC, I would love to have this look but my hair is too long at the front I think I may be heading off to my salon this week!!!
You look like one of my Silkstone Barbie dolls, just fantastic!

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
AllaboutEve said:
You look like one of my Silkstone Barbie dolls, just fantastic!

lol Thanks AllaboutEve!
:eek:fftopic: I had to look up Silkstone Barbie dolls......Glad to see that redheads are well represented...I would have killed to have one of these dolls when I was a little girl....

lol I'm not sure I see the resemblance lol
hhface.jpg
silkstoneme.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Beautiful Hair ladies!!!
Clara B, I really like those curls in the front.. Nice and easy..looks perfect!

Serenity Ashes, Thanks for posting that thermal waving procedure. I've been working on my thermal waving techniques, but this clears up the problems I've been having!! Thank you! And if you don't mind my asking, where did you find this valuable piece of information? :D

~*Red*~

Practically Family
My big fat Bang

I did this do last week...my fella friend said to me..."That's so cool, it's the biggest bang I've ever seen! Can I touch it?" hee hee! guys are so funny!lol

It's not my best bang, I was trying to get it to curve up on the sides, but I think my fringe is still not quite long enough..or I need to do a tighter curl.. or something. But it was fun nonetheless and held up quite well dancing!

DSC00606.jpg

ShortClara

One Too Many
OK, now I officially get to join the did-my-hair-for-no-good-reason-then-took-pics-to-post-on-TFL-club!

Clara inspired me! How did I do?

DSC05109.jpg

DSC05108.jpg

pretty faythe

One Too Many
it most have been wave day

lol....I did fingerwaves yesterday and today, used the metal clip thingies.
This a pic I took at work hours later. I slept with a few of the clips in my hair for the sides and used some of the bend rod curlers for the back, just at the base since I knew I would be pulling it up and down through out the day. This is me playing with my phone in the bathroom at lunch break.

fingerwaves.jpg

SerenityAshes

Familiar Face
~*Red*~ said:
Beautiful Hair ladies!!!
Clara B, I really like those curls in the front.. Nice and easy..looks perfect!

Serenity Ashes, Thanks for posting that thermal waving procedure. I've been working on my thermal waving techniques, but this clears up the problems I've been having!! Thank you! And if you don't mind my asking, where did you find this valuable piece of information? :D

Hey Red, I found this on the internet, though I've got some of my own at home (I'm online only when I'm at work), now that I figured out how to post pictures, I can finally bring my hairdressing book and start showing you stuff :)

SerenityAshes

Familiar Face
ShortClara said:
OK, now I officially get to join the did-my-hair-for-no-good-reason-then-took-pics-to-post-on-TFL-club!

Clara inspired me! How did I do?

DSC05109.jpg

DSC05108.jpg

:eek: You are DROP - DEAD - GORGEOUS!! Love your hair, love the colour, love the hairstyle and LUV that dress!!!!

SerenityAshes

Familiar Face
pretty faythe said:
lol....I did fingerwaves yesterday and today, used the metal clip thingies.
This a pic I took at work hours later. I slept with a few of the clips in my hair for the sides and used some of the bend rod curlers for the back, just at the base since I knew I would be pulling it up and down through out the day. This is me playing with my phone in the bathroom at lunch break.

fingerwaves.jpg

Pretty Faythe, I think you did a marvelous job, even you Pink Dhalia, what I think you can do to make it look even more better is too push more towards your face in order to create the wave even more. A rubber comb will help you a lot, since the teeth of the comb are really thin and close to each other.

As for the rolls, I dont know if I can be of a help, but I found out that it's easier to work on a dirtier hair rather than a super clean hair, so always wait for those 2 or 3 days after washing.. The natural oils in you hair really does the trick!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia and Pretty Faythe, great job on the waves!! It was a wave day for sure! hee hee!

Short Clara.. so beautiful! You and your hair!! it came out great!

Love it ladies!!

SerenityAshes

Familiar Face
Sorry if I'm posting too much.. I just thought that this will interest you...

If you're curious, this is how it should be the final look for the ponytail:

Final.jpg
Final2.jpg

SerenityAshes

Familiar Face
RetroModelSari said:
The hairstyling-cuteness just kills me!!!!!!!

SerenityAshes I love that how to. It doesn´t seem that hard so I´ll try that one :)

Sari, If you have any questions let me know, coz I didn't post the wordings in order to put as less attachments as I could.. though I think the pictures speak by themselves!!

I'm still growing up my undershave.. so I can't do this style for now :(

The Shirt

Practically Family
Short Clara - I am trying that 'do tomorrow - way too cute.
Serenity Ashes - that is going to be my weekend effort. Yeah for new ideas!

ShortClara

One Too Many
SerenityAshes said:
Sorry if I'm posting too much.. I just thought that this will interest you...

If you're curious, this is how it should be the final look for the ponytail:

Final.jpg
Final2.jpg

I LOVE This!! Baby, keep posting - you've got some great stuff!!

ShortClara

One Too Many
SerenityAshes said:
:eek: You are DROP - DEAD - GORGEOUS!! Love your hair, love the colour, love the hairstyle and LUV that dress!!!!

And holy moly thank you! It's not a dress, alas, just a cheapie blouse from Forever 21 that I just love!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Too funny! I was going to say you looked like Gene! Great hair Clara, you're a *doll* for sure. And hey, it's never too late to get that Barbie, lol!
Nikki

1472742730_f00de482d1_m.jpg

101hair.jpg

hhface.jpg
IMG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace