Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

SheBear74

Practically Family
I left the pins in from yesterday's do, and put pin curls in the back over night and this is what I came up with today.

bcb.jpg

bab.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Yeah finally! :) I must have tried to take a picture of the front 50 times. lol Still doesn't look right but the side picture came out pretty good.

beth

Familiar Face
I decided to attempt to set my hair today. I was so worried I'd be stuck with an afro, but it really is all about the brushing! I'm not quite satisfied, but it is a huge improvement. Sorry the photo is sideways!
]

Last edited:

Clabbergirl

One of the Regulars
All these redheads are making me itch to go back to it! It's such high upkeep that I abandoned it a few years ago and have stuck with browns in my natural shade. If I had straight hair, I would SO have Betty bangs. Beth, I like your soft waves and it looks great to me.I love the S-shaped wave you've got going on your right side there (or is it left if this is a mirror?) What kind of setting pattern did you use?

RockyHorror

One of the Regulars
Photo_00001-1.jpg

Not too exciting, and obviously not the best photo but i've been incredibly lazy in terms of hair. It's so humid my curls lose all life as soon as i set foot outside, I just needed to set my hair to feel like myself for a little while haha.

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
That's very nice calendergirl! Very good for a first try, I'd say! I've been trying to master that back "roll" for a while but not really managed it, I think my hair is too short. But yesterday I managed something of the sort, with the help of a hair-rat and a scarf.

fri3.jpg

fri.jpg

And today it's the first day that I've managed to incorporate my growing "Betty-bangs" into my victory rolls! Very happy about this! Can't wait until it's grown out... since it made my head look like a melon! :D

sat.jpg

Last edited:

Juliet

A-List Customer
This my second day solution - yesterday I had FINALLY mastered the "Glamorous casual", and today, as my curls and especially my bangs drooped, I put my hair up in a ponytail and pinned the bangs to the side (basically shoved three bobby-pins in :D ) :

BoPeep

Practically Family
Very nice everyone!

LinaSofia - Great shaped rolls! One tip I wanted to suggest when wearing scarves like that...I wrap my hair that way pretty often (usually by Day 4 when my curl has fallen out). That bobby pin behind your ear, try to tuck it into the folds of the scarf (under one layer of the scarf) so it doesn't show. Still gives good hold but a cleaner look. Just a thought! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner