Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

SheBear74

Practically Family
LOVE!!! All the beautiful hair! :D We have been fixing up our condo so I haven't really been "fixing" my hair, just a twist and some sticks to keep it outta my face. :p

Viola H

New in Town
Hi there!

When googling for pretty middies I found this fantastic forum, and thought why not, maybe I should share my latest attempt at rolling my hair! I'm not that good at it yet and I feel like such a dork when I see your fantastic creations, but I absolutely adore the feeling of sleek curls. I'm totally working on it! :)

rolls.jpg

Nomey

New in Town
Hey all :D
Long time lurker, and thought It was probably about time I made an account :D
Have been wearing my hair up most of this winter (disheartened by the crappy english weather ruining it every time I step out of the door) but thought I'd share my recent set, which I think came out quite well :D
34q0o6u.jpg

lauryn

New in Town
That night:
IMG_3983.jpg

I know, it doesn't really has to do much with hair, but well in some way it does. Do you wear fake lashes on that photograph or do you have a great mascara or just great lashes? By the way, your hair looks great on this too! And your haircolour is great!

Naama

I was gonna say I love the hair colour as well...I can't see the hair do that much. But as far as I can see it, the hair do, the colour of the hair, the colours of the background and the attitude, they all contribute to a really nice picture :)

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
Finished my snood from the 1942 pattern that I see floating around the internet and decided to try it out with my bangs curled and pinned up in a fluffy, curly pomp. However, it's a little big for my length and volume of hair so I had to just brush my hair out to a nice fluff to try and fill it out as much as I could today. While I like the chunkyness of the yarn I used, it really needs few less stitches/rows, so for now I'm doing my best to rock it. (I know I have a picture of Ginger Rogers with her then husband, Jack Briggs in a vintage Hollywood gossip magazine where she is wearing an oversized/drapey snood!)

6771496295_9f08afce19.jpg

6771508839_eca86174d7.jpg

And earlier this week I wore my hair long with some soft peakaboo waves (used the 1 inch pink foam rollers), pinned back on one side with a comb:

6767807627_22c6d7ce81.jpg

6767827613_a657160236.jpg

Last edited:

Antje

One Too Many
Finished my snood from the 1942 pattern that I see floating around the internet and decided to try it out with my bangs curled and pinned up in a fluffy, curly pomp. However, it's a little big for my length and volume of hair so I had to just brush my hair out to a nice fluff to try and fill it out as much as I could today. While I like the chunkyness of the yarn I used, it really needs few less stitches/rows, so for now I'm doing my best to rock it. (I know I have a picture of Ginger Rogers with her then husband, Jack Briggs in a vintage Hollywood gossip magazine where she is wearing an oversized/drapey snood!)

6771496295_9f08afce19.jpg

6771508839_eca86174d7.jpg

And earlier this week I wore my hair long with some soft peakaboo waves (used the 1 inch pink foam rollers), pinned back on one side with a comb:

6767807627_22c6d7ce81.jpg

6767827613_a657160236.jpg

I love your do's!!! lovely snood style again, I think I got the same snood myself.
you inspire me thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko