Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

ScotchWhisky

Familiar Face
deadpandiva - you and your sister both look beautiful, and the hair is just fantastic! If you were overdressed, I'm sure you were still the best-dressed ladies there.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Barbigirl said:
So pleased how this turned out!
BP3-1-1.jpg
It is GORGEOUS!!!!
I have a similar cut right now - I got crazy and went for the scissors (I would post a pic but hubby has the camera in China). With a little curling, it does about that!
But it shows up better on a blond. It looks very Norma Shearer!!!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deadpandiva said:
e2602_67154_7_l.jpeg

I did my sister's hair for the SnowBall. We were quite overdressed. I have been wanting to do her hair forever and was so exited that she let me.
You both look so cute!
And I wouldn't be able to tell you apart. So lovely!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
~

Miss 1929 said:
It is GORGEOUS!!!!
I have a similar cut right now - I got crazy and went for the scissors (I would post a pic but hubby has the camera in China). With a little curling, it does about that!
But it shows up better on a blond. It looks very Norma Shearer!!!

Thanks so much Miss 1929. I am amazed it stayed curl considering how long it is but hair nets are wonders and I put it on immediately after running my fingers through the curls once.

I have no been able to duplicate this 3 times. Woo HOO

Tatum

Practically Family
Miss Dottie said:
Tatum, I love this look. How long is your hair in real life? It doesn't look too long, but very doable. I think it's the perfect short hair length. Thanks for the inspiration.

Hey Miss Dottie,

It's a middy cut just past my shoulders, and the front is just past my nose now. I want some more length on it, but I am starting to miss all the crazy stuff that was, in comparison, easy when it was short.

Sorry I was AWOL for a little bit and didn't answer you back, it's been a crazy week around here!

You can actually see me straight out of the shower in the before and after thread, and that was taken within days of the one you referenced! But here it is anyway. http://timescandal.com/randomPics/0049.jpg

Tatum

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
i kind of used that set johana uses in the other post. only with fewer on top. I set my bangs in 3 pins curls.
and then I just do a few bigger ones around my head :)

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
this was just my hair up in a pony with a bandanna and bangs curled....which I didn't know they could do!!!!

vids004-1.jpg

and me new sunglasses...I LOVE THEM!!!!

MadelienneBlack

One of the Regulars
Caity Lynn said:
this was just my hair up in a pony with a bandanna and bangs curled....which I didn't know they could do!!!!

vids004-1.jpg

and me new sunglasses...I LOVE THEM!!!!

You look so hep! The first time I curled my bangs I was so surprised, too. I had no idea they would actually hold it. I think it's such a quick and easy way to feel retro. Plus, I give you major points on the bandana too!

Cleery

New in Town
Wow! I was going to write to Laura Chase because of her new post and say how great she looks, but you ladies all look fantastic! :eusa_clap

Tatum

Practically Family
Miss Hannah, you look amazing!

I did another cigar gig on Saturday, and had interesting hair....my set hadn't completely dried (this was a last-minute thing, I had to cover for someone else and THOUGHT I would have enough time to let my hair dry), but I made do. Thanks again to Honey Doll for her updo directions, you can even do this one in the car (parked, of course)!

I would post the pics, but they uploaded huge and I am feeling too lazy to open Photoshop so I will just post my blog link.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails