Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

texasgirl

One Too Many
20s party

flapper.jpg

flapper2.jpg

Grant Fan

Practically Family
here is my hair from last friday. I was quite pleased with the wave/curl pattern I got in the front. I work with kids so usually when I wear my hair down I bring a hand full of pins with me to put it up if I need to. This is the pinned up style I got from it.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

The color of my hair didn't come out quite like it looks in person so I played with the color on the computer to get it close so worry if it looks funny.
5.jpg

Christy

One of the Regulars
Thank you ladies for all of your lovely compliments, I really appreciate it! It's become a new favorite hairstyle. I was really happy with the outcome. Thanks C-dot for the help!

texasgirl

One Too Many
C-dot said:
Very nice texasgirl! How did you do this?

PS. I like your feather piece, I have one similar :)

Thanks so much! I used the metal wave clips on top, sat under the dryer a bit. Then I used my Tight Curls, real small hot rollers, on the bottom and in the back. Then did touch ups with a small curling iron.

I made the clip too. Used various white, black, and pheasant feathers glued to a felt pad. Then I pinned on a brooch from JCP :)

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
You're so creative! I'll have to make one, the one I have (from American Apparel *yucky*) is falling apart. It looks smashing with that 'do. :)

:eek:fftopic: Girls, Vintage Hairstyling JUST ARRIVED. It shipped in 3 DAYS! I'm so excited, I think I wet my pants. :D

Shirin

A-List Customer
C-Dot, which book did you get? I haven't been in Fl for a while and I've missed out on probably a few hundred threads. Is it a new book?

Jenniferose7

One of the Regulars
GrantFan. I love how your set turned out. May I ask what kind of set you used? Hot or cold? Your hair seems to be similar to mine and I always like trying out new sets.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
That's amazing for a first attempt! It doesn't have to be perfectly smooth. "One of us, one of us" :)

Here is today's Vintage Hairstyling success story, in crappy car shots:

VictoryRolls002.jpg

VictoryRolls003.jpg

V is for Victory!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner