Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hats (The lighter side)

spiridon

A-List Customer
Okay, we have a great thread started where we can post pictures of our fedoras, derbys, homburgs, etc......

But fess up guys, how many here have one or two "silly" or novelty hats!? There must be at least a few who have something stahed away.....only to be worn at the BIG football game or whatever. Any of you Razorback fans have one of those "Hog" hats (I love these!:D )

RedPop4.......so whatcha gonna wear while you watch your beloved TIGERS demolish Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl!?? (Geaux TIGERS!!!! :D )

The Wingnut

One Too Many
The hat isn't silly, per se...

screwball.jpg

...but oh, man, that expression...I had an altered version of this photo with a cigar inserted via Photoshop. Wild Bill Kelso, eat your heart out.

I have a couple of ushankas that, if utilized improperly, look incredibly silly.

RedPop4

One Too Many
I hadn't thought about the hat yet, Jon. Probably my yellow "eye of the Tiger" ball cap which has the "eye of the Tiger" logo that's on the 50 yard line at Tiger Stadium. Or maybe my Indy, as long as I have an LSU shirt on.

Hope they do the job against the Domers.
Then there are our Saints, as well.

It looks like this on the field...
Game%206%20038%20copy.jpg

Game%206%20045%20copy.jpg

Game%206%20047%20copy.jpg

Now, picture this hat in gold, without the lettering, just the logo
tyger-gifts_1928_9927953

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Baron,

After viewing your stunning collection of vintage headwear, and enjoying the intelligence and wit of your postings, this shot just adds one more dimension to you that provides evidence of a side of you I'm sure few ever see. It's GREAT!

StupidHats.jpg

dean

DOUGLAS

Ok Jon, you got it
This is a cap for the Japanese Rail Line
DSCN1447.jpg
[/IMG]
It has quite nice detailing
DSCN1445.jpg
[/IMG]

deanglen said:
Baron,

After viewing your stunning collection of vintage headwear, and enjoying the intelligence and wit of your postings, this shot just adds one more dimension to you that provides evidence of a side of you I'm sure few ever see. It's GREAT!

StupidHats.jpg

dean

The chap who requested the photo had a whole pile of such silly hats for his breakfast club shenanigans.

Not sure about my having all those dimensions, but i do like compliments. Many thanks.

bk

DOUGLAS

Here is a Swiss students cap with a tassle. He is in his third year.
DSCN2048.jpg
[/IMG]

spiridon

A-List Customer
I finally got around to looking up a couple of lighter side shots for myself.....the first is myself and a couple of buddies at a Mardi Gras Ball last year, and the second shot is at a Mardi Gras block party....my hat in the second shot may not actually be silly......BUT we WERE feeling pretty "silly" when that picture was being taken!;) lol

WeddingATRMardiGras122.jpg

WeddingATRMardiGras141.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21