Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your motorcycles!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
34 Harley VL

I did it again, as if I don't have enough projects! A 1934 Harley Davidson VL. Will have to be a Bobber, missing to many parts, nice engine and tranny.
IMG_4347.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Not all that vintage, Wolverine 1000 mile boots, 501 jeans, and our club T-shirt. The oceanian was Ed Kretz Jr.s 80th birthday. I'm smiling because I am on the Indian Sport Scout his father won the first Daytona 200, and the first Laconia, NH race. Ed Jr. raced it at the 1950 Daytona 100 mile race, he led 99 miles, on mile 100 he ran out of oil and the engine seized! Ed's a great guy, can't say enough good things about him. He rode with the likes of Steve McQueen, James Dean, Lee Marvin, Keenan Wynn, Jay Leno and many more stars! http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.co...ing-legacy-father-and-son-ama-hall-of-famers/
Kretz11.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
My uncle builds motorcycles for Riff Raff Customs, based in CA.

This is a bike he built for the Autism Army, as his son has autism.

blog-211.jpg

Here are some of Riff-Raff's other builds:

29653910.jpg

l10.jpg

111.png

311.jpg

211.jpg

410.jpg

munimula

New in Town
this is me in 1973 on my new/used '69 police special i bought at "san diego harley davidson" on india street, which is no longer there. i was in the navy at the time. photo was taken at north island naval air station.

DSCN2531.jpg

munimula

New in Town
here's the bike i had before purchasing the electra glide police special - its my brand new 1971 kawasaki mach3 500 i bought the same year the photo was taken. i had five months in the navy and on leave at my home in san jose,ca. . i was getting ready for my 500 mi. ride to my duty station in san diego 32nd street where my ship, the u.s.s. blue ridge lcc-19 was home ported. did that ride 3 times on that bike.

DSCN3502.jpg

DSCN3503.jpg

DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3504.jpg

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
So, I am thinking of getting a bike. Probably won't do anything about it until the spring, when I can take the BRC, but I am thinking of an old Japanese bike (one of the ones that wishes it was British). My sensibility says small engine, and my budget says old, but not classic.

here's the bike i had before purchasing the electra glide police special - its my brand new 1971 kawasaki mach3 500 i bought the same year the photo was taken. i had five months in the navy and on leave at my home in san jose,ca. . i was getting ready for my 500 mi. ride to my duty station in san diego 32nd street where my ship, the u.s.s. blue ridge lcc-19 was home ported. did that ride 3 times on that bike.
DSCN3502.jpg
Awesome. Reminds me of the '72 "Water Buffalo" 750.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
So, I am thinking of getting a bike. Probably won't do anything about it until the spring, when I can take the BRC, but I am thinking of an old Japanese bike (one of the ones that wishes it was British). My sensibility says small engine, and my budget says old, but not classic.
Unfortunately the classic Japanese bikes are rising in price. Hard to beat any of the Honda CB, CL 350 or 360s, and of course the Yamaha XS650, the best Bonneville Triumph never made, Yokohama Bonneville.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner