Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your motorcycles!

Here are a few of my latest, a 1981 Yamaha XS650 Bobber.
XS6501_zpsd3ddb2bb.jpg

VERY nice. Where did you get the frame?

Asienizen

One of the Regulars
Size is relative, looks like you're still the big dog on your block.

keep the rubber side down and enjoy!

True true. I drive along the beach and into the mountains - it's alot of fun and I can't believe I could have such a good time on a bike that cost less than an i-phone.
Check out my wordpress blog for pictures from road-trips.

Carlo

New in Town
Here are some shots of my 1965 BMW
R69S-1.jpg

Not a trailer queen! Photo taken on a forest service road near Newberry Crater in Central Oregon.
gravelandtrees.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
This is what I won on Sunday. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I arrived to pick up my motorcycle at a little after 5:00, I did not know the show was over, so I ran in to get my bike, when one of the club members said, "don't forget your trophy!" I did not think I would win against all the great looking bikes, let alone 2nd place, I would have been happy with 5th!
IMG_4518_zpse5635a99.jpg
IMG_4521_zps21ea5308.jpg

WWIIBuff

New in Town
Wow, there are some really awesome looking bikes here, several I would love to own. Here is my vintage contribution, it's a 1940 Zündapp KS600 W. This was the fastest bike in the German military during the war, and one of the most popular with the troops.

1940KS600Wweb.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I really like those TU250s! Suzuki got the styling just right on them. Now, if they would just do a 500cc version.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
If only I had an old Norton, Triumph, or BSA like I really want, then I could really join in the fun.
Be carefull what you wish for. I sold my 1951 BSA Goldstar, because it was always letting me down, I am customizing my 1979 Triumph bonneville because it backfired and caught on fire, (amazing what a minute of fire can do to a motorcycle,) and my 1973 Norton Commando is in peaces waiting it's turn! By the way, my 2011 Thruxton is ready to go, just push the button and it turns as many heads as any of my old bikes.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Be carefull what you wish for. I sold my 1951 BSA Goldstar, because it was always letting me down, I am customizing my 1979 Triumph bonneville because it backfired and caught on fire, (amazing what a minute of fire can do to a motorcycle,) and my 1973 Norton Commando is in peaces waiting it's turn! By the way, my 2011 Thruxton is ready to go, just push the button and it turns as many heads as any of my old bikes.

Well, I wouldn't complain about a new Scrambler or Moto Guzzi V7 Special as a daily rider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner