Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your motorcycles!

Yeah it's Yaffe.
Been a while since I watched one of his builds on TV..but figured that was his style on the copper bike. Little too extended for me. OCClike.
I do like some of his bikes though.

[video=youtube;odc0jWVMEk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odc0jWVMEk0[/video]

Jesse's bikes,to me,(although stretched)are a little more 'old school' or of simpler design than Yaffe's creations.

[video=youtube;ImtV4ob_WgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImtV4ob_WgQ[/video]

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
On the subject of waiving while riding. Why don't Gold Wing riders wave? They can't find the automatic wave button! Berump.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Back to bikes...
I have been looking for small displacement motorcycles, and I stumbled across these from Cleveland Cyclewerks. They are Chinese bikes, and while I don't know anything about the quality, I have actually heard pretty good things. That said, just have a look at the styling. I really like them both.
heist_white_1_-600x394.jpg

misfit_on_white_2_-600x402.jpg

Magister

Familiar Face
Back to bikes...
I have been looking for small displacement motorcycles, and I stumbled across these from Cleveland Cyclewerks. They are Chinese bikes, and while I don't know anything about the quality, I have actually heard pretty good things. That said, just have a look at the styling. I really like them both.
heist_white_1_-600x394.jpg

misfit_on_white_2_-600x402.jpg

There is a guy around my neck of the woods who is making cool, vintage looking bobbers and cafe racers out of Suzuki Savages and Honda Rebels.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
A friend of mine builds Hardtails an Choppers out of Metric Bikes, G&L Choppers. Here he is on a Yamaha XS650 he modified. Very inexpensive next to Harley's. Just over their today,we had lunch, unfortunately his web sight is way behind! [video=youtube;OyagJ-nyWPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyagJ-nyWPU[/video]

Nice! Love it..especially the springer frontend.
...But hit too many highway seams with a hardtail and the tailbone action rattles the teeth. Rode one once for over 350 miles and back on a weekend trip. :yield:
I'll take a softtail...

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Nice! Love it..especially the springer frontend.
...But hit too many highway seams with a hardtail and the tailbone action rattles the teeth. Rode one once for over 350 miles and back on a weekend trip. :yield:
I'll take a softtail...
Or, at least a well sprung seat!

richie1958

New in Town
Big4Dundridge_zpsba099e2f.jpg
[/IMG]
I've made a few attempts at posting a picture today. If this has worked, it's my old sidevalve Norton, which as you can see gets used EVERY day regardless of the weather.
Richie

richie1958

New in Town
003_zps87296f60.jpg
[/IMG]
A little too cool for English ale. I was on my way to the pub when I stopped and took the first pic.
I was at the same pub in the summer and was talking to a couple of blokes who'd turned up on full on enduro bikes - knobbly tyres, fourteen inches of fork travel etc etc. I mentioned to them that they must have had some fun in the snow... "Couldn't get out of my driveway mate" One of them replied emphatically. The other bloke went on to explain that the conditions were absolutely lethal and nobody regardless of what bike they were riding could have gone anywhere... I wandered over to the old Norton and produced the above photos from the sidecar boot..... Tee hee.
Richie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner