Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
2107678954_36d682ca09_o.jpg
I took some like this last year. Not cold enough here yet this year.

scooter

Practically Family
Couple of pics taken with my cell phone on a morning mountain bike ride thru the Sonoran desert. Number 1 ( first two pics) was stretched across the trail, while number 2 was beneath a bush (initially unnoticed) immediately to our right, giving us the stink eye.

20121030_114818.jpg

20121030_114913.jpg

20121030_114858.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
That is a sparkling example of "joie de vivre" (hope I spelled that right), and I wish I was still that light afoot.

Giftmacher, those are rattlesnakes. They actually have little "beads" or "rattles", if you will, on the ends of their tail which they shake vigorously to warn intruders away when approached too closely . They make an unmistakable rattling or buzzing noise. Once heard, it is never forgotten and will give one the chills, as it represents imminent danger. As for the effects of a bite, look up on google images, rattlesnake bite or something along those lines, you will be convinced to stay well clear of "Mr. No Shoulders" as they are called in the Marine Corps.

scooter

Practically Family
I live in the "Wild West", Giftmacher. Two miles from my house is completely untamed desert and it is common to see all manner of wildlife. Coyotes are routinely seen in our neighborhood, and just a couple miles from my house, a woman walked out onto her back patio one morning a couple years ago, and behold, a mountain lion was slaking it's thirst from her pool. Needless to say, kinda spoiled her morning coffee!

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
I didn't like the other photo, so I deleted it and cropped it a bit. Here it is again:

Reporter.jpg

Without all the modern things on the sidelines, I think it looks much more "period" now.

Mr_D.

A-List Customer
Been dabbling with some photography here and there. Here are some of my favorite photos I have done.

Note: I took all these photos and then edited them.

Before
GEDC0510.jpg

After
OldCaredit.jpg

Before
GEDC0538.jpg

After
KingEdwardedit.jpg

This is my most favorite.

Before
GEDC0411.jpg

After
Table.jpg

And just for fun. Here is me teaching myself some new things on the computer. (no I do not have a twin)

Meandmyself.jpg

Words of wisdom: Never shoot yourself over bad decisions.

DontShot.jpg

Mr. Hallack

One of the Regulars
I just took this pic back on 11/2 at the lighthouse in Port Clyde (not too far from where I live) I was rushing there before the sun set. I got there in time. I took a bunch of pics there, this one is my favorite.

PortClyde011.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui