Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great shot, Big Man!

Thanks. I have a new camera (had it just a couple months) and I'm still playing with it to see what it (and I) can do. Every once in a while, I think I get all the "bells and whistles" set right and end up with a fairly decent photo. Now, if I just had a way to remember what I did so I could do it every time. [huh]

Fullerton, California
May 2, 2015

Railroad Days in Fullerton

DSCF3270_zpsjlliestt.jpg

DSCF3258_zpsfppvkzjt.jpg

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
The camera on my new phone is amazing! I just took a picture of myself, and when I looked into the eye, I could see the reflection of my phone in my hand! I've honestly never taken a picture this clear.
TxhzGXG.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The camera on my new phone is amazing! I just took a picture of myself, and when I looked into the eye, I could see the reflection of my phone in my hand! I've honestly never taken a picture this clear.
View attachment 29023

It is amazing! I just thought of that today, when I got my new phone. Dick Tracy has nothing on us. I never dreamed of this when I was a kid, and I was a dreamer!

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was going through some old photos today and ran across this one. I took this photo with an old Kodak 620 camera back around 1988 or 1989. I don't recall the kind of film I was shooting that day or what settings I was using, but whatever it was it came out pretty good (at least I think it did). The boy in the photo is my son (he's 33 years old now) and we were out doing some hiking along the Linville River in western NC. I wish I could find the negative, because the print has some scratches and a stain or two. But, after all these years I guess I'm lucky to still have anything.

Installed this vestibule yesterday at a local hospital. Railings, automatic doors, and all. My measurements were spot on. I was a bit worried, since the floor and ceiling were out like mad.
Don't mind the ugly trashcan.

0a78f8b89211dfaf6cc923ba5f75a898.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters