Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

This gentleman was at an antiques show I was selling at.

DSCF1901_zps25bdb4c6.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
A little forced perspective photo. You would swear the mountain on the left was higher, but, as you can tell by the snow, it's the other way round.
DSC_0039_zpsvksicysu.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
A fun day of motorcycle shows, culminating at my friends place for a party! Here are a couple of shots of his living room and office. Pretty much every room has motorcycles in it, even upstairs! I think a lot of the guys said to their significant other, "why don't we do that?" Yes, he's single ladies!
DSC_0026_zps2en2bvbv.jpg
DSC_0027_zpsvmhrlyjw.jpg
DSC_0028_zpsclqldzuu.jpg
DSC_0030_zpslqmuxanv.jpg

A fun day of motorcycle shows, culminating at my friends place for a party! Here are a couple of shots of his living room and office. Pretty much every room has motorcycles in it, even upstairs! I think a lot of the guys said to their significant other, "why don't we do that?" Yes, he's single ladies!

That guy is my hero! :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Part of the front yard of my Queen Anne. The poor tulips took a beating from the hail storm a few weeks back. The rain has been a double edge sword, on the one hand, every thing is green, green, on the other hand, so are the weeds!
DSC_0024_zpsx907nm9r.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran