Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases....GUYS !

FaceOfBoh

New in Town
I'm new here but happy to have stumbled onto this little community. I dabble in vintage. What I don't keep (or what my teens and younger kids don't harvest!), I sell.

I've seen/found flannels work shirts, mackinaws, lumberjack jackets, shackets and all manner of outdoor wear but this is the first of its kind that I've found. I'm not even sure what it's called.

It's made by Tee Kays MW (Monarch Wear) Canada. It's got a leather lace-up neck, leather toggles on the cuffs, a zippered side vent and two chest pockets.

file-550.jpg

file-1207.jpg

file-2047.jpg

Hyena Stomp

One of the Regulars
This just came in from Canadian eBay. 1930's JC Penney wool jacket; belted, fancy back, really cool buttons. Definitely my personal holy grail winter jacket. Can't wait to start wearing it! It's in remarkable condition, bordering on mint I might go so far as to say.

jcp1-1.jpg

jcp2-1.jpg

jcp3.jpg

Last edited:

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
I found this shadow plaid Pendleton shirt earlier this week in very fine almost unworn condition, it states XL but fits like a 42" so I guess it's been washed rather than the labels suggestion...not 'vintage' I think but not new neither, anyway it fits well.
wajz9d.jpg
2q2gz79.jpg

9icz9j.jpg
25gf3b8.jpg

33zbrpk.jpg

Last edited:

CONELRAD

One of the Regulars
Just got this in the mail today, a Japanese silk handkerchief from the 1933 Chicago World's Fair. It's in excellent condition, and it's my first silk pocket square (as opposed to my usual squarely folded cotton handkerchiefs).

IMGP1687.jpg

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Howdy folks. Picked this tie up over the weekend. The seller was convinced it's 60's vintage - but I suspect it is older. Material could be silk, could be rayon, the lining is definitely silk. Anyone have an insight into the age?

FaceOfBoh

New in Town
This is a Jantzen polyester jacket with a great cut, an action back and really cool buttons. The label indicates late-1960s (as does the polyester!) but the design feels like 1950s or so. Any thoughts?

Tagged a 42 so too big for me but this is one of those little gems I see when searching for stuff to flip that needs a good home. I'll probably throw it over in the classified section this weekend on a cost + shipping basis if anyone's interested.

file-870.jpg

file-1368.jpg

Attachments

• file-870.jpg
    file-870.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 154
  • file-1368.jpg
    file-1368.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 147

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Here's a suit I picked up on eBay earlier this week. It hasn't even been delivered yet, so the photo is from the auction . . . had to have it as a nod to my favorite noir-sendup, "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid". Yes, I will actually wear it, somewhere.
$(KGrHqZ,!n4FJKU,FLZ)BSTE5r2nK!~~60_12.JPG

I couldn't resist this 1930s Harris Tweed jacket from the Cinetex/Yestertex guys. I missed out on the last one of these I saw, and it went to about double the price I paid for this one. I've been looking for this Harris Tweed colourway for more years than I can recall, and am thrilled to have found it. That it's from Simpson's is a bonus.

P1210030.jpg

P1210038.jpg

P1210032.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21