Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases....GUYS !

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
1950's/'60s leather slippers

CIMG5881_zps615c57bf.jpg

CIMG5885_zps7d76f5a6.jpg

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Great find TT......there are several NOS Tootals on you know where at the moment but maybe a bit pricey?

Yes, I've noticed those. Way too expensive. One seller recently had some deadstock listed as 1930s. i contacted him to say i thought they must be fifties due to the colour quality labels. Yet he remained convinced they were older since they had 1shilling price labels which woud have been far too low for the fifties. I suspect that they were priced for a sale in the 1960s after those ties had gone out of fashion.

BK: Yes, the ties are fom the provinces: Bournemouth.

MikeBravo

One Too Many
I couldn't resist this 1930s Harris Tweed jacket from the Cinetex/Yestertex guys. I missed out on the last one of these I saw, and it went to about double the price I paid for this one. I've been looking for this Harris Tweed colourway for more years than I can recall, and am thrilled to have found it. That it's from Simpson's is a bonus.

P1210030.jpg

This may be heresy, however from that pic to me that top button is crying out to be buttoned. How does it look after the re-pressing?

CONELRAD

One of the Regulars
Got this late 40s or 50s belted back jacket a few days ago, made by Adam Sportswear. I'd been looking for a new jacket for the coolers days of the Texas winter, as well as an example of the sportswear that was mentioned on some Adam hat sweatbands.

IMGP1757.jpg IMGP1755.jpg
IMGP1760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto