Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Kim_B

Practically Family
You'll have to wait until Lady Day gets her copy in the mail...I'm still too new to sewing to even think about this one! It was just too cute to pass up, though! :)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Guess who went to Target!

I got this dress:
B000LWG0V0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V44214582_.jpg

And these shoes:
B000EWXXUS.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

Except my shoes are Natural color. I have black shoes up the wazoo. Plus, I recently got 2 dresses the Natural shoes will go lovely with. The best part, they don't pinch your toes in the front which I hate about some peep toes.

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Amber DeCadence said:
well whaddya know Daisy lol ordered these patterns this morning - nothing like diving in the deep end

Burda7922.jpg

Sim4044.jpg

Woohoo Kim,

I have that Simplicity 40's pattern too. I just don't know how to sew yet. I have a machine that my mom got for some arts and crafts projects but niether of us know how to sew.................sooooooon:p

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I have both of the Simplicity patterns Love 'em! I can't wait to start sewing, but my mama being the voice of reason is making me wait till after my final exams:(

Kimberly

Practically Family
Pink, those are lovely. I am going to have to check out Target. Those shoes you got are great!!

Here is what I bought and got it for $15 which includes shipping. I already have a cute vintage white belt to wear with it.

redress1.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pink, I got the same dress from Target. We'll have to make sure that if we ever meet up we call each other first to make sure we're not wearing the same thing!:eek: Your Newport News buys are great! Now STOP spending money!!!:p

Kimberly that is a great dress!! I hope the weather warms up soon so you don't have to wait too long to wear it!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Oh Daisy! Talk about pot calling the kettle. ;)

Well, I thought I'd take that Target dress to Japan first. It's funny my boy and I were talking about Boston but we decided on New York in October.

Daisy Buchanan

Pink Dahlia said:
Oh Daisy! Talk about pot calling the kettle. ;)

Well, I thought I'd take that Target dress to Japan first. It's funny my boy and I were talking about Boston but we decided on New York in October.

Well, if you do plan a trip to NY in October, just let me know. I get down there a lot, my sister lives in the city, and I'm always looking for an excuse to get to NY. The Acela gets me there in about 3 hours! So I'm really not far at all.

Amelie, those Barbie's are incredibly cute!! I love the fur wrap!!!

Vintage Betty

Daisy-

I wish I'd known you will come to NYC.
I was just there, and my husband rented a limo for me to go shopping! Can you believe it?
We could have gone around town in style together....

Here's some shoes I got at JC Penny last fall - on sale for 50% off!

shoes1.JPG

shoes2.JPG

shoes3.JPG

Vintage Betty

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Ahhh, those shoes are divine! They look so similar to a pair
Anthropologie has had on their website for a while, which I've always loved! :)

dsp_dsc03696.jpg

Here's one I got at a price that I'm still stunned at. I can't believe it stayed this cheap! :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart