Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
timorous me said:
definitely NOT VBO, and DEFINITELY a splurge (I rarely spend $35 on ANYTHING!) - but it was just so BEAUTIFUL! (the picture is of the back)
blackbowdress.jpg

What bargains! Beautiful finds all, Timorous, but I like this dress best. If it is this pretty from the back what must the front look like? Do you have a picture?

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Found this little playsuit for Dashiell a few weeks ago and thought it had a vintage inspired look to it.
Found quite a bit more classic looking things for him today that I'll post throughout the week..

47b7d823b3127cce84e6bb1567c800000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pink - nice signature! I love April March.

Here are a few things I purchased recently. NOT from ebay, TYVM, I'm still off it. ;)

trs_faithful_350.jpg
trs_faithful_detail_350.jpg

Then, some OPI:
Red Hot Ayers Rock
NLA47_RedHotAyers.jpg
Koala Bear-y
NLA46_Koala.jpg

Malage Wine
NLL87.jpg
Strawberry Margarita
NLM23.jpg

The colors are off, but you get the idea - I was in the mood for brights! Except for malaga wine.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
PT
Thanks! Isn't that collar and tie great?

Kitten
lol
There were more revealing pics but I thought this would be the least offensive.

Bella
I'm all about that song right now.

MariaTR909

New in Town
I am New

And thanks to this site i just bought this off of daddyos :)

epr34.jpg

im very excited :)

I also bought this from ebay

3a3f_1.JPG

& i am hopping to win this gem :)

1702_12.JPG

Oh my name is maria & its nice to meet all of you.

Hep Kitten

New in Town
MariaTR909 said:
And thanks to this site i just bought this off of daddyos :)

epr34.jpg

im very excited :)

I also bought this from ebay

3a3f_1.JPG

& i am hopping to win this gem :)

1702_12.JPG

Oh my name is maria & its nice to meet all of you.

Hi Maria. Nice to meet you too. The dresses at Daddyos are to die for! I really love that site because they actually make plus size repro's. It is SO hard to find vintage plus size! In any case, that gem is to die for. Good luck!

~Kitten

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Bought this. I think it needs a slip.

bigb3.jpg

I recognize her! Patchwork Princess is on my favorite sellers list. I haven't bought anything, she gets too many bids for my budget. ;)

As for recent buys, all I bought was a bottle of New York Color nail enamel in Times Square Tangerine, which is very Gidget-ish and summery.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Brill, I guess I shouldn't mention that dress was $14.99! :eek:
I don't have the deep pockets either.

Oh my heart's still beating rapid fire! I just won my Pink Dahlia gown. My first formal dress. I'm thinking this will look quite nice on the QM. :D

ac9d_12.JPG

7f9f_12.JPG

Oh yeah, under $50. ;)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rubyredlocks said:
Found this little playsuit for Dashiell a few weeks ago and thought it had a vintage inspired look to it.
Found quite a bit more classic looking things for him today that I'll post throughout the week..

47b7d823b3127cce84e6bb1567c800000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Awww, he is darling!!!
I love the outfit too, it does have quite the vintage look to it.
A couple of summers ago I got my nephew some darling vintagey outfits from The Childrens Place. He's 2 1/2 now, and all grown up:( , he's very picky and my sister gives him full control of his wardrobe. So I don't think I'll be getting him into any vintage any time soon! I did buy him a t-shirt with a giant crocodile that he loves so much my sis has been washing it every night so he can wear it every day:eek: I'm really glad he likes the clothes I buy him, but I think someone should inform my sister of the consequences of giving a kid everything he wants!! But anyway, I love those outfits, and although it's been over a year since I got the ones for Isaac, if you have a children's place near you, I'd check it out. They also have incredible sales!
He really is a cutie!! Do post more pictures of him, it puts a great big smile on my face:)

catspyjamas

New in Town
ShooShooBaby said:
dahlia, you're gonna look fab!!

Wow, that IS a fantastic dress ! Congrats on your find !

By the way, does anyone know why some of the photos on this thread don't show up ? Is there a time limit or a max. number of images that one can post ?

drkfrau

New in Town
Show Us your purchases

Again, at the Reading Airshow I found more goodies! I got an original 40's cigarette case, a pair of original crocheted gloves with little red bows on them and an original 20's nightgown. I had been searching for years for original 40's black stacked heel shoes in my size and finally found them :eusa_clap

Now if I could figure out how to post photos, I show you them all.

Michele

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
I´m back from vacation and all I can say is AWWWWWW!!!! The swedish antique-stores really throw out vintage magazines. About 1 $ a piece. I got tons of 20s magazines + a catalogue and a cute mag from the 50s. I´ll probably post some cute scans in the beauty section. Besides that I got a georgous US Auxilary Cape, a beautifull 50s bustier and a yellw skirt (I guess that one is from the 60s, but it´s so cuuute) It paid off for me for sure!!!

Sweet Leilani

A-List Customer
This is my first-ever bakelite bangle. And yes, that is how much I paid! I thought I was seeing things in the thrift store, but no- needless to say I did not let go of it until I was safely out of the store!

100_2161.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo