Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
pigeon toe said:
parents013.jpg

New dress I got from Anthropologie! It was originally $318, on sale for $80. There was some minor damage on the sleeve, so I got it for $50!

Lovely dresses Daisy, you always have such great taste.

Pigeon Toe, I love that dress it's so adorable. I would love to be able to wear a low cut dress like that without having to wear something underneath (too much cleavage) good score :)

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Rockapin-up said:
Pigeon Toe, I love that dress it's so adorable. I would love to be able to wear a low cut dress like that without having to wear something underneath (too much cleavage) good score :)

Aww thanks! Yeah, having small boobs can come in handy sometimes! Even so, I still had to sit up straight to make sure I wasn't giving anyone to the right or left of me a little peek! :eek: :)

ShortClara

One Too Many
VBO!

Hey everyone - I'm going to enable you ;)

eBay vintage sellers are having their Vintage Blow Out (VBO) where everything is a buy it now under $19.99!!

So search VBO and get the goodies!

PS - I don't have anything up right now - just trying to help the nice vinties over there on the 'bay, and the marvelous ladies of the lounge who need their eye candy!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, thanks for the VBO info Clara!
And thank you Rockapin and Tamamiko:)

I won these two knit outfits last night on good ole' ebay. The seller had about 6 very cute 2 piece knit outfits, it was hard to narrow down which ones to bid on. They were all up at the same time, so if I lost one I didn't have a fall back. I decided to take a chance and bid on 3, I ended up winning 2 of them. I'm psyched about the pink one, for that was the one I really wanted. I'm glad about the brown one too, for I don't have a lot of brown and I really love the style of the skirt.

rosannapink1.jpg

beigebutton1.jpg

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Bought this cute faux leopard print collar on Ebay. It was a VBO so I got it for only $7.50 total!

collar1.jpg

I've been obsessing over leopard print lately, so I'm psyched!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Daisy, both those knitted outfits are darling--I can just see them on you.

Pigeontoe--what a great collar (and thanks for mentioning it's VBO time again on the 'bay, I hadn't realized).

ssubialdea

One of the Regulars
just won this lot of 1950s craft magazines for $2.99! I love old craft magazines, these are supposed to have lots of patterns for crochet, embroidery, sewing, and there's even recipes, I'm excited.
af0c_1.JPG

Josephine

One Too Many
I thought VBO came just once a year so I was excited when I found out it came again so soon! I was looking around and saw some patterns Fernande has up that I will likely get into a bidding war for, they are large sizes (bust 42-45 inches) and I can't find many large sized things that I like. :D

BUT! I did win this hat!

AudreyHat.jpg

There was a different black one by the same seller I was thinking of getting and combining shipping but I think my great grandmother had a black hat that I can use instead, besides even with VBO I hate spending money and didn't want to spend want they wanted for it in addition to the one I did get. Heh.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
That is so cute Pidgoentoe!!
I'm diggin' all sorts of animal prints for the coming fall. Who would've thought that they would come back again. Yippee!!

Thanks! I love those knit sets you got Daisy! I got a really cute one at an estate sale recently, but it doesn't fit! I was so excited I just snatched it up without even thinking about whether or not it would work out.

dashiell

One of the Regulars
ssubialdea said:
just won this lot of 1950s craft magazines for $2.99! I love old craft magazines, these are supposed to have lots of patterns for crochet, embroidery, sewing, and there's even recipes, I'm excited.

Nice find, ssubialdea! *Jealous*
:eusa_clap

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Just an FYI

To gals looking for a bargin, Ruby Lane has a lot of sellers selling items at discounted prices. I tend to look for the 'offers considered' listings and make an offer. Ive bought a brooch originally for $45 for $15, a compact originally for $130 for $60 and a few other odds and ends.
*pics to come*

Just something to think about....

On the other hand I pic up some VBO items...
img_7763.jpg
A lot of patterns! :) *pun intended*
and a nce brown bag.
63d1_1.JPG

Ive been bad....

LD

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
I got this lovely number a week or so ago. It's my first and only vintage dress that I can actually wear.

1290518439_fa0f4d21c3.jpg

Super cute Zaika! Beware, you can never stop with just one vintage dress...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925