Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Vintage Betty said:
Ok, you can hate me starting right *now*. [HATE]

garage_sale_fabric2.jpg

garage_sale_fabric3.jpg

garage_sale_fabric4.jpg

garage_sale_fabric5.jpg

:cry:

That is awesome! How much yardage are we talking here? Is any for sale? (can you PM me if it is?)

LD

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you Warbaby and The Shirt! Very fun to find good things, as anyone who goes to garage sales knows.

Foofoogal said:
Don't say this much but you so make me want to be young again. As in I used to have your body. :eusa_doh: -snip-

Yeah, didn't we all? lol Wonderful purchases Sunny!

Lady Day said:
:cry:

That is awesome! How much yardage are we talking here? Is any for sale? (can you PM me if it is?)

LD

Sorry, not at this time! But you have good taste!

garage_sale_fabric6.jpg

texasgirl

One Too Many
CherryRed said:
I got these at Target yesterday. They look much more vintage in person.
31nqV0QsKkL._SS384_.jpg

QUOTE]

Well I've copied CherryRed and Imoldfashioned and got this dress last night! It's on clearance for $27! I've never had luck with dresses from Target, usually they don't fit right. But this one fits great and it is made so well!

Foofoogal

Banned
Decided last year in our hot, hot Texas that dresses and skirts are just flat cooler than jeans or shorts. So these are for running errands. More to come. Going nuts at VBO. :eusa_doh:
6391_1.jpg

cb19_1.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
ShooShooBaby said:
i've got two by that brand... one from the 30s, and one from the 50s! :D

I now have four! two green forties dresses, the above late 30's early 40's red dress and a fifties mumu on the way.

I just love them, the patterns are gorgeous!

I want to see pics of yours!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I bought the light blue Target dress yesterday, too! I hadn't even seen it in this thread. It fits like a dream, which is so unusual for me at Target. It is even cuter in person than that picture. I wish it came in more colors. I'm just pissed that I didn't get it on sale.

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
A few of my latest ebay finds:
Victory Button
1234_1.JPG

PF Flyers Ringside for my fiance to wear @ Reading
ringsides_02.jpg

Large size mens pants pattern
DSC09428.jpg

Large size mens shirt pattern
95d2_1.JPG

Cute shoes for me!!
whiteshoe2.jpg

Aurora

One of the Regulars
I LOVE those white shoes, they're so cute!
How come I can never find any Victory pins?? I've looked and looked but nowhere to be found! [huh]

The Shirt

Practically Family
Smuterella and EPR - I'm glad they went to you. I was watching and if I would have had a few more pennies in my account this week I was going to bid.
Adorable!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Just incase any of you ladies were interested in how the Bettie Page "Dorothy" dress I bought last week looks on I posted a pic of me in mine just now over on the What are you wearing today thread.

Bella - I remember you asked how the quality was, and I've got to say that it's super- super comfortable and I would say that the colour of the dress is more accurate in my shots than on the promotional photos.

Enough showing off for now I think.....;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran