Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for all the kind words ladies. :)

I am not looking forward to the hard work to make it livable but I am looking forward to decorating the $&!+ out of it. ;)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I received my little hat!! I am trying to as femme fatale as possible here lol

DSC01754-2.jpg
DSC01755.jpg

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Pink, congrats! Homeownership is awesome....ly expensive!

Just kidding, having your own place is truly brilliant. :) :)

Aurora, love the shoes. I've not heard of Town & Country wedgies, are the repro or vintage? They look fab though.

Oh my goodness well done Pink!! I just moved to my first proper house(proper = my own) too as you know! It's so exciting, and almost a month after there's still boxes everywhere & I still can find various bits & pieces!!! Your kitchen is beautiful!! That is what swung it for our new place, I love a good kitchen!

Which leads me on to; tomorrow is payday & a package will be winging it's way to you soon!! It is filled with chocolate goodness as well as some delicious recipes for you to play with in your lovely new kitchen. hurrah!

Oh my, that was off topic, no? Kinda not, I was admiring a new purchase...

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
dollydaydream said:
Oh that is a lovely dress!!!! Shame it doesn't fit. I have a wardrobe of similar clothes. Perhaps I should get rid of them all too lol

I believe in vintage karma...if you put it back out there again for someone else to love, more will come your way! lol lol

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Thank you everyone! I hope I can survive long enough to move in! I think everything I buy from now on will be for the house. Like these:

7b0c_1.JPG

The seller didn't say how vintage these lamps were but they go with my Asian decor perfectly. Plus, I've been to Mt. Fuji so I felt I owed it to the lamps. Not one other bidder. I stole these for $9.99!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Belts?

What a fun dress! I agree with your vintage karma idea, dresses like these should be taken out on the town (not buried in a closet). :eek:fftopic: I noticed it had an interesting belt. Does anyone know a good site with a history of belts? Or a thread? Preferably ladies belts. I have three 50s belts, but I really need to learn how to date belts. Help please. I couldn't find a FL-thread on this either.
MaryDeluxe said:
I found this cute 40's novelty dress today in my travels...but it doesn't fit (insert crying fit here) so to ebay it goes! :D

2574189626_16cbe481a8.jpg

Lillemor

One Too Many
MaryDeluxe said:
I found this cute 40's novelty dress today in my travels...but it doesn't fit (insert crying fit here) so to ebay it goes! :D

2574189626_16cbe481a8.jpg

That dress is so lovely! Good luck to whomever ends up with it:)

Aurora

One of the Regulars
Fleur De Guerre said:
Pink, congrats! Homeownership is awesome....ly expensive!

Just kidding, having your own place is truly brilliant. :) :)

Aurora, love the shoes. I've not heard of Town & Country wedgies, are the repro or vintage? They look fab though.

The Town & Country are original, I don't know much about them, but I've owned two pairs (neither fit!) and they are really sturdy expensive-looking shoes.. They even have a cloth label sewn inside! ;)

Love the lamps Pink Dahlia

MissHannah

One Too Many
Congratulations Pink - I am very jealous! Owning a flat or house in London is pretty much unachievable at the moment. Well done you - it's going to look spectacular when you have stamped your fabulous style all over it.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Smuterella...go over to the classified section there is a link to my ebay auctions.

Dolly...get selling...I just won a to die for short leopard coat! I have a long one but I've been looking for a short one for years...hope it fits!...see vintage karma!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff