Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Etienne

A-List Customer
Gorgeous shoes, Blanche! I found a really cute pair of 40's black heels on eBay today but I think they are a 9N and will be too narrow for me:rage: But if anyone out there is a 9N, look them up! REALLY cute!! (go to 1940's shoes). Anyway, Blanche, your shoes are darling! And by the way, WELCOME!

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Etienne said:
ITG, those shoes are just adorable!! How come the Ross stores out here in CA don't have them???????! I'll keep checking because the heel height on those is perfect.) Lucky you! sigh....
PM me your size and I'll see if they have anymore here. I'm guessing shipping wouldn't be more than $5, putting it still under or around $20.

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I just won these--they were a steal at $26:
15640676_tp.jpg

They look a whole lot like this WWII example from Return 2 Style:
40er22.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
First my thrift town finds.
redpokadot.jpg

This is silk and supercute.

dress2.jpg

This is a nice little polly number that has a cute belt.

coctaildress.jpg

This is a cute silk dress with adorable piping on the sleeves.

cotton.jpg

This is a cute cotton, linen cardie with cute buttons.

These I bought.
flowerpinkbrown.jpg

flowerblosegreen.jpg

officeblousecopy.jpg

This blouse I love. It has a peek-a-boo back. I found it at Ross for $8!

dressblousecloseup.jpg

:D

LD

Rosie

One Too Many
My goodness girl, you sure can shop lol Very cute items, I'm loving that red and white blouse. I just found a vintage/thrift store not too far from me down some street unto which I've never ventured. I'm going in there on Thursday morning, hope I'll be as lucky as you.

fuzzylizzie

One of the Regulars
I'm been on a bit of a handbag kick:

newbags002.jpg

I found this great early 50s bag at the Goodwill, and the 40s champagne label scarf was also a thrift store find!

newbags001.jpg

This cute little satin evening bag is the most beautiful shade of emerald green.

And my favorite:
newbags003.jpg

An eBay find!

Happy shopping to all!
Lizzie

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lizzie, those are great bags. Vintage handbags are one of the things I need to start adding to my collection. I have always been a fan of designer bags, I tend to buy at least one a year, so it's hard to break the habit and buy a vintage one. I especially like the yellow one with the scarf hanging off of it. That is a great bag.

fuzzylizzie

One of the Regulars
Thanks all! Now I'm obsessively searching for a pair of shoes in the same yellow! This was a big fashion color in the 40s and into the 50s if one can go by ads in Vogue and Bazaar, so it shouldn'd be so hard.

Lizzie

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters