Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My latest freebie:

trunk1_062608.jpg

trunk2_062608.jpg

This Victorian barrel topped trunk is paneled in wood, and has oak staves trimmed with metal embellishments and embossed leather in a flowered pattern. It's wonderful -- but needs work. I'll be posting some questions in another thread on how to restore it along with more pictures.

ShortClara

One Too Many
dandelion-vint said:
Great trunk - and with the insert too!

I just got this star fish print dress - perfect for vacation!

142592099_tp.jpg

May I have your dress and your vacation, please? I'll return them when I'm through.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:

Oh now,.... someone I can think of is going to look amazing in that, isn't she!!!

I'm no expert Fleur but it does remind me of a very early 40's dress I had especially with the neckline like that. Whichever era it's from it's heavenly.

Foofoogal

Banned
thanks. the white beaded one I have been following around for awhile. I had found it somewhere else I believe and then lost it. I was not a happy camper.
It came home to mama as they say. lol
I am a sweaterholic I tell you. I will only resell them if they don't fit and still try to be like cinderellas sisters with the shoes trying to make them fit sometimes. lol

MissHannah

One Too Many
Ooooh - cute belt smuterella!

I just received these today after a long wait and a £16.58 import tax charge, but they are so worth it! They are deadstock H bar C pants in brown linen-y type fabric. The way the waist is shaped it actually acts as a cincher, which is awesome! I'm not sure what to wear them with though - any thoughts?

Outfit290608.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
Hannah - lovely trews

I'd wear them with brown brogues (I need some brown brogues) and a cream blouse, something fairly simply so you can see the detailing on the trousers. they are great though - you can dress them up or down. Very useful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24