Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
You ladies do have an eye for the good stuff.

I bought more buttons!

31.jpg

Im not sure about this lot, as I cant see too many but Im getting a good vibe from it. It was only $9, but shipping was twice that! :rage:

I hope there are some goodies in this bunch.

LD

swinggal

One Too Many
Just won these!! The box they come in is original too! Wee!!! I love the designs on some of the hair-net packets. I am a graphic designer so it always inpires me in my everyday work. Some of the later stuff (50s, 60s) I will probably sell).

lot501.jpg

lot509.jpg

lot510.jpg

lot532.jpg

lot546.jpg

lot547.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I bought a vintage watch repair shop over the summer...what did you do?

mens_watches1.jpg

watches6.jpg

watches8.jpg

I cross posted this all over the Lounge, so I'm not going to take a lot of room here. You can see the details here:

Here's the post of the tools, men's watches,, ladies watches (scroll down the page) and additional photos to look at.

All items are put back into storage, so I can only answer general questions if there is something you are interested in learning.

Cheers -
Vintage Betty

Sunny

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
I bought more buttons!

31.jpg

Im not sure about this lot, as I cant see too many but Im getting a good vibe from it. It was only $9, but shipping was twice that! :rage:

I hope there are some goodies in this bunch.
I think you have a button issue, LD. :D (That's awesome.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy