Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
I got this today, I am sad I have to sell it :( Its DARLLLLLLING
julie2.jpg

also, I dont have a black eye, its just weird lighting? wth?

klara

One of the Regulars
CherryRed said:
OMG!:eek: Those shoes are to die for!!!! *swoon*:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you. I feel the same way about them. I mean my husband has to understand that my life isn't complete without them? Right?:p

Exquisitebones, too bad that you have to sell it, it looks beautiful on you.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Lily Powers said:
Miss Golightly,that's your 2nd etsy buy I've admired/coveted/wished were mine! :D
It's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks Lily! :)

Exquisite Bones - how come you have to sell your outfit - that would be such a shame - it's gorgeous on you.

michou1930

New in Town
Funny

JessiLynn said:
Just won this little beauty off of Ebay <3
p2024003vv7.jpg

I just saw this an hour ago and thought about bidding on it. But then I was not sure about the colour (black or blue) and let go :) Hope it will be as nice as it looks.

newtovintage

One of the Regulars
But I chose this version:
DXL705_67153_09090_45_1246.jpg

Thank you H&M!!!!![/QUOTE]

That dress looks very similar to something I saw Audrey Hepburn wear in a movie, but I can't for goodness sake think of the name of the movie. But it's a lovely dress. I'm sure you'll look great.
Sarah

newtovintage

One of the Regulars
Emer said:
Powder blue shift dress from Etsy seller StilettoGirl (so simple, so clean) and a steal for only $6!

il_430xN_52069973.jpg

Fascinator, also from Etsy, from Boring Sydney (am going to wear it to a benefit auction this month!).

il_430xN_50272450.jpg

The light blue dress, is it a shift style dress from the 60s? I love the fascinator, very cute.
Sarah

JessiLynn

Familiar Face
michou1930 said:
I just saw this an hour ago and thought about bidding on it. But then I was not sure about the colour (black or blue) and let go :) Hope it will be as nice as it looks.
Yeah the color is a bit iffy, but hopefully it'll work out! And thank you, I hope so too, otherwise that would be such a letdown :(

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I haven't splurged so much on one outfit in a really long time, but I get paid tomorrow, and you know, I'm trying to lose a few pounds so I don't need groceries this month anyway! ;)

blackvelv-1233015509-25537.jpg

It's black velvet and the fabulous jacket will fit me perfectly, though I might get the skirt taken in an inch for a flattering fit.

mentha

Familiar Face
newtovintage said:
That dress looks very similar to something I saw Audrey Hepburn wear in a movie, but I can't for goodness sake think of the name of the movie. But it's a lovely dress. I'm sure you'll look great.
Sarah
Thank you! I tried a small version first in the store (didn't have my size). And though the back didn't close (not even an teeny bit), I already felt great and really pretty! Hasn't been the weather yet to try the new one on though, it's 2 sizes bigger. Hope it's not too big now, haha!

Mojito

One Too Many
Fleur, that is *gorgeous* - I love black velvet! I have a dark brown velvet velvet jacket I wear to work, but I'd love to find a black suit like that.

And speaking of work wear - yours is lovely, Miss Golightly. A very pretty shade, and so practical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn