Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

texasgirl

One Too Many
I found a great little Kodak Brownie camera. This one was introduced in March 1933 and produced until April 1941. It's in great condition and was only $5!

BQ-skg2kKGrHgoH-CcEjlLlyiyvBJ42YM-g.jpg

I won this dress on ebay, I just love the color! It has a little matching jacket too. What color hat do you think?

ScreenHunter_01Apr241036.jpg
ScreenHunter_02Apr241036.jpg

And I found this cute red beaded purse on Etsy. It has the NRA label, so 1933-35! And it will go great with the Red hat I got from deco_darling!

il_fullxfull_49372667.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
exquisitebones said:
cute Suzy dress!!!!

I got these cute carved bakelite earrings on ETSY for under $10.
seriously I love etsy for vintage. LOVE IT.
il_430xN.65402440.jpg

Those are lovley.
Here are some of my recent purchases.
I got the hat and snood for $7.99
019_7A.jpg
020_8A.jpg

This isn't vintage but I love it.
018_6A.jpg

This shirt is so much cuter then it looks in the photo. It's late 40's I think, based on the details.
017_5A.jpg

A navy blue dress. lol
023_3A.jpg

a173_1.JPG

This huge vintage veil.
LotImg2187.jpg

Lastly I got two pairs of stickings for $10.00. They are vintage but I am not sure of they are 50's or 60's. They have the heela and seam but they are nylon. They also have a lace pattern which is supposed to prevent snags. I'll have to upload a photo latter ase I have some questions about them.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deadpandiva said:
Those are lovley.
Here are some of my recent purchases.
I got the hat and snood for $7.99
019_7A.jpg
020_8A.jpg

This isn't vintage but I love it.
018_6A.jpg

This shirt is so much cuter then it looks in the photo. It's late 40's I think, based on the details.
017_5A.jpg

A navy blue dress. lol
023_3A.jpg

a173_1.JPG

This huge vintage veil.
LotImg2187.jpg

Lastly I got two pairs of stickings for $10.00. They are vintage but I am not sure of they are 50's or 60's. They have the heela and seam but they are nylon. They also have a lace pattern which is supposed to prevent snags. I'll have to upload a photo latter ase I have some questions about them.

Totally love the dress and brown shoes. Tell me about the shoes....can I get myself a pair somewhere?

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
The shoes are Natural Comfort brand. I found this pair on ebay. I would check there first. This style has been out for a while but maybe Zappos, Endless or shoes.com would still have them also.

Decayla

New in Town
My most recent purchases

I just got this today for $20 at a thrift store. Its flawless.

vset.jpg

I then practically cleaned them out of their stocking collection I probobly have 2 dozen here. Some are seamless and some are fully fashioned. Each for only 49cents. Cant beat that!

stockings.jpg

Then this I bought on ebay a few days ago. Its not here yet but Im already clearing space for it.

epseta1.jpg

epseta2.jpg

epseta3.jpg

epseta4.jpg

64tonya

One of the Regulars
By request...

Recent goodies from Santa Monica....
IMG_4921.jpg
IMG_4919.jpg
Mint condition Best & Co Wool "Beau-Teen" by Bollman Also has two long grossgain ribbons coming down in a V in the back.
Pretty flowered clamshell
IMG_4924.jpg
IMG_4937.jpg

Last weeks find at an antique store...
IMG_4925.jpg
IMG_4927.jpg
IMG_4930.jpg
Fab royal purple Merrimac
Del Mar Antique Show...
IMG_4934.jpg
IMG_4935.jpg
IMG_4932.jpg
Covered in rhinestones and pearls.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
64tonya said:
Ok, I'm not gonna lie, there's more...But those are my favorite recent hat acquisitions

lol lol lol You look so fab in those hats!! I especially love the first red one! I tried all (3) of my hats today and I felt I looked bad in them.. oh well, I guess tere are bad hat days aswell as bad hair days right? :)

PS

A-List Customer
Lela,
You are in Cali, right? I believe you can get film for a Brownie at Freestyle Photographic Supply in Hollywood.
I am pretty sure its 120 film, you just spool it onto the 620 spool in the camera. I may be wrong.

64tonya

One of the Regulars
Darhling said:
lol lol lol You look so fab in those hats!! I especially love the first red one! I tried all (3) of my hats today and I felt I looked bad in them.. oh well, I guess tere are bad hat days aswell as bad hair days right? :)
Thanks :D I love the red one too, it will go perfect with my new 40s bowling dress. Don't despair, tomorrow will be a better hat day ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff