Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Amy Jeanne said:
n624014163_1836323_8199083.jpg

Been coveting those shoes for ages! Is the leather soft and supple?

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tax Return Purchases!!!!

I've really, really been needing a pair or neutral, go-with-anything summer shoes. From Overstock.com!
P11674312.jpg

Then I got these three things from different sellers on Etsy:
il_430xN.72110340.jpg

il_430xN.70695860.jpg

and
il_430xN.71013222.jpg

I hope it all fits!!

JennyLou

Practically Family
maggiethespy said:
I purchased a bag from Dungaree Dolly and I highly reccommend it to anyone else who is contemplating one. I got the Baroness Bag and matching wallet in "Black Tattoo" fabric and had a specially requested red vinyl heart accent added. I'll post pictures later, but for now this is the video of me opening it:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwjdWDlkpLU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwjdWDlkpLU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I feel like a total tool watching myself ;)
Love this video. It's so cute! I want one of those bags now.

Foofoogal

Banned
JennyLou. Cute purse. Your avatar doesn't show how cute you are like this video.
I rip open all my purchases like a mad woman. You take such care. Thanks for showing it.

PS

A-List Customer
Miss Bella! That seafoamy green dress is gorgeous. Please keep me in mind if it doesn't work out and if it does POST PICS PLEASE! Great haul.:eusa_clap

Blondie

Practically Family
I made another video-- a silly "what's in your bag" thing, and it's got more pictures of my purse, wallet, and mirror in it.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRuwH8h87Ag&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRuwH8h87Ag&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]
You are so creative !!!
What programme did you use to make this, would love to do something like this, but wouldn't even know where to begin ! [huh]

Bunny

New in Town
I just bought this dress last Friday for $40 at a local vintage shop. It's handmade, 1950's. The fabric covering the bust is a long sash that is tacked to the front of the dress and ties in the back. The skirt is very very full. It doesn't even need a crinoline under it! I also included a close up of the fabric. So pretty! I'm wearing it to work tomorrow!! (I also have these photos posted on my blog if anyone is dying for a bigger picture!)

0527091905b

0527091905c

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss_Bella_Hell said:

Got all these today and they are all great! The black dress fits like it was made for me, and the pink one might need a tiny bit of taking in. The Hawaii compact is very large, much more so than I expected!

Still giddy over the pink lurex. Can't wait for my seafoam green to come in!

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
Blondie said:
What programme did you use to make this, would love to do something like this, but wouldn't even know where to begin ! [huh]

Aww! Thanks, Blondie!

I used Windows Movie Maker, a program that comes standard on computers that run Windows. You can find it under the accessories option, usually. From what I understand, there's a Mac version, too, but I don't know much about Macs.

Lorena B

Practically Family
Hi everyone, ufff, it certainly has been I while since the last time i posted a comment.

I recently came back from that trip to China which one I enquired in here about nice printed fabrics and places to visit.

I will post some nice pics to that thread soon but i also would like to show you some of my goodies.

DSC00865.jpg

and some more
DSC00866.jpg

Fabrics are extremely cheap in there, come on, i got 9 mts of good denim fabric for just E3!!! That's just mad!!
I cant wait to start sewing with them!!!

Lorena B

Practically Family
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwjdWDlkpLU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwjdWDlkpLU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Mag, this video is sooo cute!! you just drown a smile on my face :)

Medvssa

One of the Regulars
An amazingly beautiful, never used, 50's bullet bra. It is made out of corded pink satin and some net reinforcing on the inside. Sadly way too big for me in all dimensions, but I so love it! Maybe I should try to reproduce it for my size ;) I have a peachy satin that would be perfect.

IMG_3877.JPG

IMG_3878.JPG

IMG_3879.JPG

IMG_3880.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran