Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lorena B

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
My fab new suit made by TopRunway on ebay

Portobello1a.jpg
Wow, Hannah, what can i say? you always look great!!
Fab color choice and the suit just looks fabulous!!!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wonderful purchases everyone! Miss Hannah - the suit looks fab on you! :eusa_clap

I haven't posted in a while, here's some various things I've picked up here and there:

purchases_091709.JPG

The fashion catalog was from an estate sale = $3
The 1915 book on Merrymaking was purchased at the library = .50
Pinking Shears, new in box = $5
Victorian Trim, New Old Stock Rhinestones (to fix jewelry), New Old Stock Buttons, New Old Stock Needles and itsy bitsy crocheted pink baby booties for the nursery.

Blondie

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
My fab new suit made by TopRunway on ebay

Portobello1a.jpg

WOW MissHannah, what can i say except AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!
were you happy with the fit, the sewing etc ?
PS ( long time no meow )

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My fabric came today, and man, the colors are more vibrant than I ever expected! They are amazing; the weaves, the patterns the colors!

cool2.jpg

That light tan striped number third in from the left is seersucker. The brown leaf print is a voile! Squeee!!!
I think Im gonna do a standard wash in woolite and let them hang dry.

Plus, this got my attention, the remnant card. There is a tab on the back that fold over and covers/protects the staple. They thought of EVERYTHING.

cooltag.jpg

LD

SayCici

Practically Family
I'm going to be watching you like a hawk, LD, to see what you do with those beautiful fabrics! I especially love the ones in the middle.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Oh, that small blue gingham is totally becoming a blouse :D

The light blue/dark blue striped fabric has some age staining that the wash didint get out (I wash vintage fabric phases, one wash to get a basic clean, then Ill wash them again when the garments I make them need it) so Ill have to wash this one again.

Right now they are hanging out in the sun (wrong sides up) drying. I feel a project coming on tomorrow...:rolleyes:

LD

SayCici

Practically Family
Solanah!

Got these in the mail today:
il_430xN.85729552.jpg

I could not be happier! This has to be the cutest style ever, they are so sexy! And still in great shape, I might add.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn