Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

RebeccaMUA

One of the Regulars
I agree! JC Penny's has some really REALLY cute stuff on sale right now. Lots of skirts (pencil, full, etc.) and darling blouses (including a boat necked, nautical inspired sweater in both navy and navy and white striped) for really great prices :)

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
3875359385_eb0670b9e7_b.jpg

3876135996_e1d1b975c5_b.jpg

3876161620_eb63e866ca_b.jpg

Forgive the background on these; the only shadefree area of my backyard is the clothesline, and I'd just hung out a load of laundry. Silly me.
These are part of what I got from an amazing vintage shop that had been idle since the elderly owner got ill, eventually passing away. Her grandson allowed me a private shopping day!
I'm guessing they're mostly from the 30s, maybe early 40s, but don't really know.
Kimono label says Top Madarin Yachiyo, Tokyo.

Emer

One of the Regulars
I finally bought something I've always wanted! Vintage luggage (late 50's early 60's I believe)!

DSC01118.jpg

Found this gorgeous set on eBay for $75. It's in near perfect condition and even has the key! We're planning a trip to Oregon in October, and I can't wait to take these with me! I'm so happy I could burst!:D

SayCici

Practically Family
il_430xN.87683507.jpg

This was one of my impulse buys. I had little heart palpitations and worried someone else would find it and buy it before me (it was only $8!) so I jumped on it. The only bad part is I have nothing to wear with it so I also need to buy a pattern and some fabric, haha.

RebeccaMUA

One of the Regulars
Emer said:
I finally bought something I've always wanted! Vintage luggage (late 50's early 60's I believe)!

DSC01118.jpg

Found this gorgeous set on eBay for $75. It's in near perfect condition and even has the key! We're planning a trip to Oregon in October, and I can't wait to take these with me! I'm so happy I could burst!:D

What a lovely set!!

Slytherin

New in Town
ThesFlishThngs said:
3875359385_eb0670b9e7_b.jpg

3876135996_e1d1b975c5_b.jpg

3876161620_eb63e866ca_b.jpg

Forgive the background on these; the only shadefree area of my backyard is the clothesline, and I'd just hung out a load of laundry. Silly me.
These are part of what I got from an amazing vintage shop that had been idle since the elderly owner got ill, eventually passing away. Her grandson allowed me a private shopping day!
I'm guessing they're mostly from the 30s, maybe early 40s, but don't really know.
Kimono label says Top Madarin Yachiyo, Tokyo.

very nice finds ! i love !

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Emer said:

DSC01118.jpg

These are beautiful!! I have been dying to buy a lugguage set myself.. but I always back out at the last minute cause the prices can go reaaaaaly high sometimes.

Inky

One Too Many
CherryRed said:
I haven't had anything to post on this thread in ages! I am totally thrilled with this Pendleton jacket. It will be perfect for the fall!:D
Picture156.jpg

I am absolutely envious! that's exactly the color and plaid of 49'er that I am looking for in a 46 bust!

congrats, it's lovely :)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
How could you pass up an $8 top? You cant! :D Its darling.

LD

SayCici said:
il_430xN.87683507.jpg

This was one of my impulse buys. I had little heart palpitations and worried someone else would find it and buy it before me (it was only $8!) so I jumped on it. The only bad part is I have nothing to wear with it so I also need to buy a pattern and some fabric, haha.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
SayCici said:
il_430xN.87683507.jpg

Wear it with a black skirt! It would probably even look cute with jeans.

Coopsgirl

New in Town
Rebecca,
Penney's does have a lot of cute vintage style clothes and that's where I get most of my work clothes.

Here's some of my latest purchases.

Mother of Pearl vanity case from ebay - still has lipstick and two combs

motherofpearlvanitycase30s-40s.jpg

motherofpearlvanitycase30s-40s2.jpg

1930s peach and lace step-ins from etsy

1930speachstepins2.jpg

Never been used 1950s Stylecraft Miami purse from etsy

1950sneverusedStylecraftMiamipurse3.jpg

1950sneverusedStylecraftMiamipurse2.jpg

Cotton gloves from local vintage shop

cottongloves.jpg

Satin quilited handmade robe from same local vintage shop