Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

swinggal

One Too Many
KittyT said:
Just snagged these Faryl Robin's for $9.99!
!B)UGzIwBWk~$(KGrHqMOKn!EvyFr)j6dBMM6ujfiEg~~_12.JPG

OOh! Where from? I love them!

Lottie

Familiar Face
KittyT said:
Just snagged these Faryl Robin's for $9.99!
!B)UGzIwBWk~$(KGrHqMOKn!EvyFr)j6dBMM6ujfiEg~~_12.JPG
Wait a sec- are these modern shoes? :eek:
They're absolutely stunning! (congrats! :) )
Could anybody tell me more about them- i.e. which collection they're from, what they're called or where they might be still available?

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
Lottie said:
Could anybody tell me more about them- i.e. which collection they're from, what they're called or where they might be still available?
Feryl Robin is the maker, ebay has the best prices but almost no selection for obvious reasons, you can fined them at places like nordstroms, zappos, bluefly, shopstyle, or you go to the website, they will give you a list of places to shop online or in person. I've had no luck so far tracking these lovelys down though :/

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Lottie said:

Yes, Faryl Robin makes a lot of great, repro style shoes (and they also make a lot of ugly ones too). Zappos, Ebay, Amazon, Endless and the other sites mentioned are great places to start. Do a search for "faryl" in the "vintagey shoes" thread and you'll probably find quite a few of their best past styles.

This style is from at least several collections ago, so you're not likely to find them unless they're used on Feebay.

I have these as well:
827-377402-p.jpg

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I also can vouch for Faryl Robin. I have a pair of shoes of theirs and LOVE them. They're very comfy!

hailey greenhat, that hat is AMAZING!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Lauren said:
I also can vouch for Faryl Robin. I have a pair of shoes of theirs and LOVE them. They're very comfy!

I keep hearing this about them, which has sadly not been my experience with the blue pair above. I keep wearing them though!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Oh no! Thanks for the tip. I'll try to make sure if I order another pair they have an exchange or return policy! I can't stand uncomfortable shoes, no matter how darling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24