Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Drappa

One Too Many
The floral one is from Karstadt (in the sale), the cashmere was a rest in a small fabric shop in Bad Bevensen. It's funny, because I get so excited about fabric shopping in Germany, and you are the opposite :) !

Last edited:

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
Karstadt, here I come! I usually have one or two fabric stores I go to (if I go at all, most of my fabrics are gifts or thrift store finds) and they hardly have anything patterned that doesn´t scream shabby or kitchen curtain or 90s something like that. I never though about going to Karstadt, what´s wrong with me??

Drappa

One Too Many
Haha, I know what you mean. I used to get most of my fabric there as a teenager and I still love going there when I visit family. Even hubby loves it, because they have a Maennerparkplatz! :D

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Drappa - Amazing finds there (where to start?!) - the pink Pringle sweater is a real beauty and I love the green coat (one of my fave colours!) and the little hummingbird brooch is so unusual!

Romy Overdorp

One of the Regulars
I won this powder bow, it's also marked on the bottom.
Can anyone inform me about the maker?

$(KGrHqJ,!lIE8MN7KbsCBPQqo)QPoQ~~60_12.JPG

549129790_o.jpg

misskillin

New in Town
I picked these up a couple of weeks ago from... Payless! Lela Rose Spring Pumps. Quite a bit higher of a heel than I would prefer, but I couldn't resist the style of these. I just take the elevator instead of the stairs at work :)

payless-pumps.jpg

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
I picked these up a couple of weeks ago from... Payless! Lela Rose Spring Pumps. Quite a bit higher of a heel than I would prefer, but I couldn't resist the style of these. I just take the elevator instead of the stairs at work :)

payless-pumps.jpg

Off topic, but you have a great avatar! I I love Angelique Houtkamp! :D

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Romy - I have no idea about your little powder box but it's gorgeous!

Misskillin - Lovely shoes!

Lenore - Beautiful glasses - looking forward to seeing a photo of you wearing them!

Here's a few things from Etsy:

1960s pink silk dress:

il_570xN_294537190.jpg

il_570xN_294399569.jpg

1960's pale green dress:

il_570xN_313810019.jpg

il_570xN_304755679.jpg

This turquoise necklace:

il_570xN_214541804-2.jpg

I was looking for a new warm robe for Winter - my current one was looking a little tired, not too glam and reminiscent of something Bianca Jackson from Eastenders would wear so I saw this Princess Tam Tam microfleece one on ASOS and thought it was just the ticket - it's lovely on, not bulky in the least and soooooo warm:

image1xl-5.jpg

Warbaby

One Too Many
I thought this would be of more interest here than in one of the mens' threads. As some of you may know, one of the things I collect (and use) is vintage luggage and this bright red, real alligator hatbox is one of the coolest pieces I've found in a long time. It's in pristine condition - no stains or smells and hardly any wear. Alas, it's a little too 50s Hollywood for my wife's style (and a bit flamboyant for mine...), so I'll prolly put it on eBay someday, but for now I'm enjoying having it around just to look at.

AlligatorHatbox2.jpg

AlligatorHatbox3.jpg

AlligatorHatbox1.jpg

Warbaby

One Too Many
Yes, it was a thrift shop find. I was absolutely stunned when I saw it. BTW, the color in the photos looks a little washed out - it's actually a bit darker with a touch of raspberryness.

Lolly - I can visualize you boarding a vintage train with that hatbox on your arm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner