Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Mrs Cleaver

One of the Regulars
Fingers crossed Kitty T,you are going to look sooooo cute in those!:)
Such beautiful dresses Inky,i love the blue one best:) You are going to be a knockout on your vacation!

swinggal

One Too Many
Miss Golightly said:
Fabulous shoes! I hear you about how difficult it can be to find shoes in your size - I'm the same. It's terrible when you see a gorgeous pair of vintage shoes and know they are way too small. :(

These now belong to IdleDame ;)

Scarlet Belle

Familiar Face
Lily Powers said:
Even though that particular dress style did not work out for me, I did find solace in this cotton number:

il_430xN.138597781.jpg

Oh Lily!!! WANT WANT WANT WANT!!! That is tooooo lovely! :eusa_clap

SheBear74

Practically Family
Went to a local thrift store and picked up these shoes today for 4 bucks each. The black and white, and silver ones are new, the cream colored wing tips are just a little scuffed. I have always loved wing tips :) any advice on what to wear them with???

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTYtMjAxMDA1MjYtMTA1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTgtMjAxMDA1MjYtMTA1O.jpg

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi everyone,
Love your purchases! I have a few new dresses, photos to come later on.

Went shopping on my lunch hour…Forever 21 had some cute vintage inspired pieces.

I bought the below. ;)
80708344-02.jpg

75561631-01.jpg

TTFN,
BD

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
Bought a suit not long ago that I am waiting to wear on a cooler day or night. The label says Mandells of Norwich Connecticut.

MandellsNorwich.jpg

Just bought a 40s/50s blue shirt dress (love the print)

40sShirtDress.jpg

And bought a few hats, which I can't wait to wear.

TweedFedora.jpg

NewsieHat.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Fleur De Guerre said:
Just FYI, all we can apparently see as non-members is an advert for Suicide Girls...

I can't view it at all - big red X where the photo is supposed to be. I imagine this is because my web filter at work would block anything with a Suicide Girls link.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I've been coveting this dress ever since I saw it. It went on sale and I had to snatch it up. A vintage-inspired wrap dress from Newport News.

dress_retro.jpg

Here's the link for anyone interested.

MissHannah

One Too Many
Lily Amelia said:
I've been building up a collection of vintage-inspired dresses lately but had a visit to Camden last weekend and fell in love with this dress in a vintage shop. I'm not sure how old it is, maybe only 80s but the colours caught my eye and I just had to have it!

DSCN7385-vi.jpg

DSCN7384-vi.jpg

I think it'll go nice with my pink hair!

Oh I love me a crisp cotton shirt-waister! I'd say this is early 60's at the latest Lily Amelia. Whereabouts in Camden were you shopping?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou