Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Sari strikes again...

f3_1.JPG

b2_1.JPG

Both together for about 7 Euro (including shipping) and the seller says the most of them are in very good shape...;)

Rosie

One Too Many
Good finds Sari, you got a real bargain.

Cute sweaters Kim, maybe you can use those collars and cuffs that makes it look as thoguh you're wearing a shirt, those are cute.

Looking good MysteryGal.

Kim_B

Practically Family
Good grief, Charlie Brown...

Ugh - I don't think I'm measuring myself correctly...in the absence of my tape measure, I had to resort to using the string method, and I just don't think it's right! So far, everything but one shirt I've bought off eBay has been too small, even though the measurements have matched mine. Tonight I am investing in an honest-to-goodness tape measure and doing it the right way. I don't know why I have such a hard time finding clothes in my size...I'm busty, but not *that* busty....sheesh! It's enough to give a girl a complex! :)

At any rate, I've got a bunch of clothing to put back on eBay, but I'd be happy to give you ladies a head start if any one is interested - they'll be in the Classified section by the end of the weekend.

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
D-Day-Doll said:
Here are some of my cheap vintage finds, all for under $30! Yay!
hawaiiandress.jpg

greendress2.jpg

coraldress.jpg

ALL for under $30--I want to shop with you! Nice finds! I particularly like the green one. Let's see pics with you in them, please!

DancingSweetie

A-List Customer
Kim_B said:
Ugh - I don't think I'm measuring myself correctly...in the absence of my tape measure, I had to resort to using the string method, and I just don't think it's right! So far, everything but one shirt I've bought off eBay has been too small, even though the measurements have matched mine. Tonight I am investing in an honest-to-goodness tape measure and doing it the right way. I don't know why I have such a hard time finding clothes in my size...I'm busty, but not *that* busty....sheesh! It's enough to give a girl a complex! :)

At any rate, I've got a bunch of clothing to put back on eBay, but I'd be happy to give you ladies a head start if any one is interested - they'll be in the Classified section by the end of the weekend.

Kim B even though I do measure myself with a tape measure, so far everything vintage I have bought is way too small, especially in the bust. It is very frustrating.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kim_B said:

Definitely interested! Generally it helps to go up an inch or two in the bust from your measurement. Waist I don't go up at all. Seems to work for me pretty well.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Bad girl that I am- I just got this nightgown on Ebay today- but it was a good price at $15 :)
65_1.JPG

And I got this a few weeks ago for only $8.19. I'm pretty excited about it! It's oh-so-30's in person and a cute yellow color with a green deco buckle.
ea_1.JPG

maisie

Practically Family
Gorgeous buys! I especially love the burnt orange dress!
I have always wanted a Lilli Ann suit, but they only seem to go for silly prices, but about 2 weeks ago there was one list and for BIN $50!!
I recieved it yester and it fits so perfectly and it is so much nicer than in the pics!

46_11.jpg
18_11.jpg
08_11.jpg

I also got this gorgeous suit off the same seller!!:D
8b_11.jpg

lavendar lady

New in Town
I love your suit

maisie said:
I have just recieved one of my recent purchases a beautiful black 'Harrods' London suit :) . It is so much nicer in real life, than in pictures (as is the case with most vintage items)

03_1_b1.jpg

I really like the design of your suit. You got a great buy.:eusa_clap

L.L.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
19A.jpg

This I actually got for free from a friend. She bought it at a store, loved it, but didn't try it on before buying it. Anyways, got home and didn't fit...so I get to be the lucky one who gets to have it!

texasgirl

One Too Many
RaasAlHayya said:
Texasgirl, I saw one exactly like that at the Forestwood Antique Mall...it had a broken link in the plastic chain. Is that the same one?

--Leslie

No, I got this one on ebay, it's supposed to be in perfect condition and I got it for $10! So hopefully it will be nice. We did go to Forestwood per your suggestion- I loved the one lady's vintage clothes section, but her prices were high!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy