Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lesvinyl

Familiar Face
IMG_0661.jpg

I picked these up at a thrift store for $6. They are apparently from Walmart and are suprisingly cute and incredibly comfortable. I wear them often during 8 hour shifts. I am just worried for the day when they are no longer wearable. I need to find a back up shoe that looks just like this!
IMG_0664.jpg

Also I found these two pairs of Doc's in my size but I'm kind of over the red ones, they dont go with anything I wear. I scored both of these for only $40.

Nashoba

One Too Many
Hey Blondie those are great!! Where in 'middle of nowhere tn' did ya find them????? And round about where in Nashville are you?

Blondie said:
I found this bunch of bakelite and celluloid in a town in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee, i nearly pee'ed my pants , grand total $48 for the lot !!!!!!!
I still cannot believe my luck , especially love the red white and blue bakelite necklace
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/kittyvonpurr/th_necklaces004.jpg
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/kittyvonpurr/th_necklaces001.jpg

Kim_B

Practically Family
pretty faythe said:
I haven't been in Wal-Mart for a while, and Goldwin just anwered my thought if they have it here, next question is, do they have it in larger size. I think I may have a trip to Walmart today!

Jumping in a little late on this one - I bought the blue/white striped shirt and a plain white shirt to go with the sailor pants from Wally World...while they do run on the larger side, I had to buy an XL just to get the sleeves to fit, and they are still very uncomfortable. I am planning on a little modification so I can wear it without being in pain, but they are super cute shirts...and now that I see what the floral one looks like on a human, I'm going to have to get that one too! :)

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Sari, the pattern is fabulous!
I also love the way the illustrator has paired the bathing suit with fishnets and elbow lenght gloves. That's glamourous sunbathing lol

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
ShrinkingViolet said:
I also love the way the illustrator has paired the bathing suit with fishnets and elbow lenght gloves. That's glamourous sunbathing lol

And that hat--don't forget the hat! Wish they gave you the pattern for that too!

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
ShrinkingViolet said:

Well, the name of it would actually mean "glamourous" and it´s supposed to be a costume for German Carnival lol :D They had more cute ones such as a devil-costume and a fishermens wife etc., but those just were not my size-range at all :(

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Oooh! I think I may have to go to Target! I was just lamenting yesterday that there weren't any of those nice longer sleeved sweaters around anymore.

I got some patterns over the last few weeks :D
bf3e_1.JPG

fe45_1.JPG

dubarry1999b.JPG

d5dd_1.JPG

And these from the thrift store yesterday, but I don't know much about them (x-posted in Steamer Trunk)
l_7a39533cc09b74f5224ab685a953c214.jpg

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
ShrinkingViolet said:

I wouldn't advise wearing fishnets when sunbathing :eek: lol

pigeon toe

One Too Many
goldwyn girl said:
I picked up this sweater at Target for a couple of dollars on the clearance rack. I love the puffy gathered sleeves.

000_1613.jpg

I actually have the exact same sweater! Unfortunately I didn't get it when it was on the clearance rack. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda