Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

StaceFace

One of the Regulars
I've been in great need of blouses to go with my suits and high waisted trousers.

243257455_o.jpg

Sears floral print blouse

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
StaceFace said:
I've been in great need of blouses to go with my suits and high waisted trousers.

243257455_o.jpg

Sears floral print blouse

I really love sheer blouses. I am wary of putting ruffles on my bust, because I really don't need more volume there, but I have had my eye on this coral sheer blouse at my local vintage store...I might need to just go buy it. I keep thinking about it. lol

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
I just bought this purse!
its huge!
18"wide
13"deep.
it was mis listed as a 70s handbag.. I got it for under $10!!!??!?!! [huh] ;) :p :eek:

il_430xN.65310672.jpg

I cant even wait til it gets here

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I haven't purchased a vintage dress in ages. I've just been getting patterns, but I just won this from ebay. I hope th bodice won't be too large. I am so happy to have something that isn't balck or navy blue.
dc6d_12.jpg

crazydaisy

Practically Family
deadpandiva, I know what you mean about the black, a lot of vintage stuff out there seems to be black, every time I find a little dress that has the right measurements is black and God knows it is not the best color on me, so I try to stay away. This dress you found is lovely, with a nice, very deco mix of colors and will look great on you!

Miss Sis

One Too Many
crazydaisy said:
deadpandiva, I know what you mean about the black, a lot of vintage stuff out there seems to be black, every time I find a little dress that has the right measurements is black and God knows it is not the best color on me, so I try to stay away. This dress you found is lovely, with a nice, very deco mix of colors and will look great on you!

Have faith - I have plenty of vintage stuff and only one black coat, suit and day dress. Black's not a good colour for me either, so I just don't really bother to look at it. I go straight to the colours I like on the rail.

I don't even have a plain black evening dress - amazing, really. Keep looking and you'll find something that suits you.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Some lovely items there ladies!

Here are a few bits that I got off Etsy:

A cute 1950's sweater:

BobbieBrookssweater.jpg

A cashmere Pringle cardigan:

CashmerePringleSweater.jpg

A lovely straw clutch purse:

StrawClutch.jpg

A pretty Suzy Perette 1950's dress:

SusyPeretteDress.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Antje - It is new products in their old type of packaging and also their old formulas! I have only tried the handcream so far and it is VERY good - Better than my Clarins and Nuxe handcream I have tried earlier.

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
Love the Boots packaging . Has anyone seen it in the US ?
It's been in Target here for a couple of months. The only things that have kept me from buying them are the lavender and rose scents. I'm not usually fond of those scents. Can anyone tell me how strong they are? They're all closed up at the stores.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Audrey Horne said:
It's been in Target here for a couple of months. The only things that have kept me from buying them are the lavender and rose scents. I'm not usually fond of those scents. Can anyone tell me how strong they are? They're all closed up at the stores.

I am not a fan of strong scents eiter, especially lavender, but the lavender handcream is GREAT. I feel like the scent is a bit more fresh soapy like (in a good way), light, but not too light in texture and sinks in super fast! I'll review te two other products when I have tried them out (the review will properly go on my blog though).

daniaingeal

New in Town
001-1.jpg
003-1-1.jpg

004-4-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

I bought this set at an antique store years ago. They are peach, and in superb condition. The only bad thing is, they are too big. :( There is no date either, but if you have a guess I would love to hear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo