Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I gave in to one final Swirl. When I say gave in, I mean wanted it so badly I set an excessively high bid in order to win it! It's one of the earliest ones and I couldn't be more chuffed!

3447311086_362d8806ae.jpg

3447311140_de1a7233b6.jpg

Miss Sis

One Too Many
texasgirl said:
I'm thinking about these shoes to go with it. Do ya'll think they'd go? Has anyone ordered from Aldo or worn their shoes? The only pair of brown I have are vintage and pretty brittle, only good for pictures not running around.
aldoshoes.jpg

They look a pretty good style and match for the dress to me. Very sensible to go for new shoes for comfort and actual running around.

The dress is a pretty colour. It's nice to see one that isn't black or navy, and brown is sooooo 30s.

CherryKrissy

Familiar Face
texasgirl said:
I'm thinking about these shoes to go with it. Do ya'll think they'd go? Has anyone ordered from Aldo or worn their shoes? The only pair of brown I have are vintage and pretty brittle, only good for pictures not running around.
aldoshoes.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Aldo shoes. I find they are normally a good quality (I still have a few pairs I bought as a teenager!) I have not however ordered from them online.

texasgirl

One Too Many
Fleur and Inky, too- I almost PM'd you that! It will look great!

Thanks for the shoe tips. There is a couple Aldo stores in the area- maybe I'll call and check their stock so I can try on...

Sis, Yes, I like the brown too. But since I usually do black, I now have to figure out, shoes, hat, purse, gloves, etc!!!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Oh and I forgot to post these clip on earrings, I bought them in Dublin at Oasis. There was a necklace to match but at close to 60 euros (and just 10 for earrings on sale) I had to let that go.

I like the way they 'travel' up the earlobe..

DSC_0019.jpg

Vanessa

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
ITS MINE!!!!!

330321364451_1_0_1.jpg

LD

Congratulations. I was watching it to see how much it would end at, but once I saw it go, - yeaaaah, too much for me for only sleeves. I need a whole dress to justify that purchase. ;)

/edit

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Unfortunatly my cam needs to be recharged, but I just recieved Miss Bella's amazing christmas 'Mad Men' apron and blue hatbox luggage!! I love it!! I got so mane smiles walking back home with the fab hatbox on my arm!

Also, Dear Miss Golightly sent me a Lipcote!! A total surprise and such a cute gift, since we don't have that here (And she knows I love everything from Boots :eek: ).

Thank you BOTH sweethearts!!!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Darhling said:
Unfortunatly my cam needs to be recharged, but I just recieved Miss Bella's amazing christmas 'Mad Men' apron and blue hatbox luggage!! I love it!! I got so mane smiles walking back home with the fab hatbox on my arm!

Also, Dear Miss Golightly sent me a Lipcote!! A total surprise and such a cute gift, since we don't have that here (And she knows I love everything from Boots :eek: ).

Thank you BOTH sweethearts!!!

You're more than welcome Mai - glad it got to you so quickly! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW