Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Inky

One Too Many
thanks to someone who enabled here - but now i cannot find that post, I am in possession of a Pro-curler of my very own. The outside of the box is in rough condition, but the instructions are perfect and the curler itself in working order. I don't think all the bobby pins are original to the curler, as there are a few different kind, and frankly I think my hair is much too long to use this, but it will be a nice addition to my vanity (that I hope to have one day, lol)

3821604072_bbe351a001_o.jpg

SayCici

Practically Family
Lorrel Mae said:
I was looking at those! :)

Sandi
Hehe. :) There are a couple pairs of vintage green shoes on ebay right now! If it makes you feel any better, someone bought a pair of shoes that were reserved for me, hopefully I'll still be getting them!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I have been looking for a peignor set for ages! The larger sizes usually go for $100-200. I was really lucky on this set and got it for less than $40. I still haven't decided how I feel about wearing a used nightgown, though. I may take it apart to make a pattern instead of actually wearing it.
292613690_o.jpg

Cleery

New in Town
I just bought this 30s dress from Etsy. It has bakelite buttons and is my size.

Prettily small on mannequin:

dress.jpg

Laid out in plus size glory:

dress2.jpg

I gave up a month of dining out, but I think that it will be worth it!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Cleery said:

dress2.jpg

I love it when sellers lay out the garment so you can see it like this. Makes such a difference weather Im gonna buy or not.

Hey, Im on my beans and rice fast since my last purchase, welcome to the club! :D

LD

Lorena B

Practically Family
Cleery said:
I just bought this 30s dress from Etsy. It has bakelite buttons and is my size.

Prettily small on mannequin:

dress.jpg

dress2.jpg

I love it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails